Trust 8

Here goes.
================================================================

"Why do I feel someone is going to sleep in the guest room tonight?" Akash mocked and Arnav glared at him and runs behind his crazy wife leaving the family laughing.

************************************************

Inside Arshi's Room.

Khushi is pacing back and forth in the room murmuring to herself.

"Hi baby. " Arnav called out with a nervous smile

" Don't baby me. " Khushi yelled at him and turn away from him.

Arnav hugs her from behind and chuckled seeing her cute angry face.

"So much anger is not good for the health baby. "

"See who is talking, the one who always have anger at the tip of his nose." Khushi exclaimed in anger as she touch the tip of her nose.

"Thank you got the compliment my lady. " Arnavji said with a smirk and it highly annoyed Khushi who glared at him as she sat angrily on the bed.

No matter how angry she was she always ends up looking so adorable and innocent.

"What would I have done without you Khushi. Am sure I did something really good in my previous life to deserve an angel like you. " Arnav thought with a smile as he moved closer and sat by her but Khushi stood up and walked into the bathroom.

Flashback.

After Arshi left, the family also left to laxmi nargar.

"Arnav give me the car keys I will drive." Arnav gives the key to Khushi without thinking and Khushi drives the car to Arnav's farmhouse the moment.

They got inside and Arnav immediately hug Khushi tightly finally breaking down.

" Why Khushi?" Arnavji cried out. " Why did she do something like this to me, I took her as my mother, brought the world under her feet, fulfilled all her wishes without thinking of my happiness. I ignored my happiness for her and look at what she did. She chose her cheap of a husband over her son like brother. Why Khushi, am I that bad that your Devi maiya is punishing me like this? What did I do to get this kind of betrayal?"

"Cry Arnav, let it all out but after today I don't want to see any tear in your eyes. It is her bad luck that she has missed a brother like you. Dm is not punishing you but rather saving you. Cry my love, am here for you. But remember you have only half an hour to cry." Khushi said and Arnav nodded.

End of flashback.

All this while Arnav was oblivious of Payal watching them since they didn't close the door.

Payal spoke breaking Arnav's reverie who smile seeing her coming with a tray filled with cookies and coffee.

Payal placed the tray on the Center table closet to the recliner in the room and turned to face Arnav.

"Bhai!....... What's making you smile so much? " Payal asked and Arnav told her about their conversation after they left three years ago.

Payal burst into laughter hearing this.

"Khushi has definitely rubbed herself on the ASR, if not why then will bhai be smiling all by himself." Payal exclaimed in wonder.

"Yeah.Just thinking about your silly sister makes me smile. Only Khushi can tell someone to cry for only half an hour. " Arnav laughed

"Bhai, if Khushi hears you calling her silly girl then you are gone. " Payal warned.

"Too late because I already heard it." Khushi's said coming out of the bathroom with a frown and Payal gave Arnav an I told you so look and run out of there.

"Shit! Khushi listen to me. Khu...." But Khushi already walks out of the room to Nani's room.

And Arnav grunt knowing once she get to Nani's room she will exaggerate everything and she being Nani's favorite, she won't spare him and will give him an earful of scolding.

India

In a posh mansion back home, a lady is seen holding a picture and crying terribly.
"Am sorry, please forgive me. I know I don't deserve any forgiveness after breaking your trust but come back because I need you. Don't forget the promises you made to me. Please come back and let me repent for my sins." A lady cried.

To be continued...

=====================================
* Who do you think is this lady and why is she asking for forgiveness?

* Whom do you thinks she is begging to come back?

Comment and vote.