Trust 21

Shashi entered his house after a long day of revelation.

Today was the day he would finally do what he has been wanting to do for the past years.

He knew by now Garima had gotten the notice and he wasn't wrong when he heard her crying and his sister consoling her.

Garima stood up and rushed up to him and kneeled holding his leg and crying.

"Please shashi...... I know I did wrong in the past but believe me, am very sorry for all of it...... Please don't divorce me because I love you. "

Shashi shook her off his leg and looked down at her.

"But I don't love you  anymore. " Shashi said sincerely making Garima gasp in shock seeing the sincerity in his eyes. "Am done pretending and keeping you with me...... I don't want you wasting you time with me so please just sign the papers..... The lawyer will be here to pick it up tomorrow and one more thing........ I have left the sweet shop and 5laks for you to start over....... This house is in Di's name and you both can decide whether to leave together or not that is your problem........ And leaving to live forever with my daughters, in-laws and my grandson........ But be warned, don't come closer to my daughters and grandson again........ Toxic people like you two are no longer welcomed. " Shashi said sternly and walked up to his room to pack and leave.

"I have lost them forever bhabhi...... I have lost them and is all my fault for making Khushi's life a living hell all because I was jealous her father chose her mother instead of me and seeing you hating her for being Payal and Shashi's priority made me join you and now I am being punished when finally after so many year I fell in love with Shashi. " Garima cried out in regret as Madhumati looked at her in pity knowing she is equally responsible because of her jealousy of Khushi.

Shashi took his bag and took one final look at the room and walked by a crying and remorseful Garima and buaji and out of the house.

Delhi Police Station.

Mami was sitting on the floor of her cell when she hear multiple keys rattling again the metal bars and looked up and saw shocked to see the door open.

"Come out....... Your son, nephew and daughter in laws are waiting for you
" The police woman who opened the door said shocking Mami but she followed.

"Here is the release form for your mother Mr Raizada. " The commissioner said and hand a file to Akash. "We will need your father's statement about dropping the fraud charges against your mother before she is completely let off the hook. "

"My father doesn't know yet but we will tell him soon and you would get his statement soon. " Akash said and the commissioner nodded and left them.

"Akash! " Payal called out and signalled them to look up and they saw a shocked Mami.

Arnav moved up to her with a poker face which made Mami look down in shame.

"Come with us now before the media hears about us being here. " Arnav said sternly and Mami shook her head making them confused.

"I can't leave here....... I'm  guilty and if I leave bad things will happen. " Mami uttered in fear remembering Anjali's threat. "No..... No.... No..... I can't..... Let them put me back." mami said hysterically and they knew why she was behaving like this.

"She won't threatened you anymore. " Akash said and revealed everything to her and Mami sighed heavily knowing Anjali has been arrested but was shocked hearing the truth.

Immediately Akash was done, Anjali was dragged into the police station crying as Mami and the others watched her being taken to the cell section in the police station.

"You guys go ahead....... I and Khushi want to speak to her. " Arnav said and Akash and Payal nodded and left with Mami who couldn't meet their eyes.

With the permission of the commissioner, Arnav and Khushi were able to meet Anjali.

Arnav looked at Anjali but felt nothing for her which surprised him.

"Why did you do it? " Arnav asked Anjali who looked up at him.

"I wanted to bring you back because I wanted you to accept Aarav who is your son but I never knew he was Dhruv's son ....... I knew uncle getting sick was the only thing that could bring you back so I poisoned him but I never knew it could have killed him" Anjali revealed in tears as she moved closer and held the bars of the cell but Arnav didn't believe her and knew she was just pretending because she caught."Am so sorry please help me chote....... You promised maa to take care of me....... What do you think she would say if she found out you didn't fulfill your promise?....... She will be disappointed in you and I know you don't want to disappoint maa right. " Anjali said trying to manipulate Arnav not knowing he is no longer her chote but Khushi's Arnav.

An angry Khushi moved closer and reached out and grabbed a hand full of her hair making her yell out in pain.

"You witch...... You would never change....... You nearly killed your own uncle and you are now blackmailing you little brother...... You won't succeed because my Arnav would never help you. " Khushi yelled out at her and pushed her making her fall on her back.

"Maa is just as selfish as you for making me make that promise when she didn't listen to me when I begged her not to shoot but she did........ Since the day we were kicked out, you were always the favourite and I did everything to take care of but now it's enough...... I would personally make sure you rot in jail for good........ Good bye Mrs Jha. " Arnav said a dragged Khushi out of there shocking Anjali.

Khushi looked at her husband and felt so proud of him for standing up against Anjali again as they walked out.

To be continued.

Two more parts left to complete.

Do check out my new story.
STORY OF OUR LIVES.

Don't forget to hit the 🌟⭐🌟🌟⭐🌟 button, comment and follow for more

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.