Trust 7

Here we go.

================================================================

3 years Later.

London.

A young woman is seen chasing a man around the house and a family is also seen laughing at them.

"Stop right there Sky. If I get hold of you, you will definitely regret it." The woman yelled chasing the man who was laughing.

"That will only happen if you catch me."  The man taunted

The woman suddenly stops running, fell on the floor and held her leg and shouted in pain. The man rushes to her and holds her leg.

The man panicked and run up to her and kneeled.

"Hey Kiki, is it paining really bad?" The man asked in concern and worry but the next moment he was tackled to the floor.

" Gottcha!!!!" The woman exclaimed victoriously and giggled adorably.

The man suddenly realised he has been tricked again. Another young woman walks to them.

"Seriously Akash. You still fall for Khushi's silly tricks." Another woman holding a tray said.

"What can I do Payal, this girl always takes advantage of my love and concern her. " Akash said as she helped Khushi off the floor who widened her mouth in shock.

"Sky.When did I take advantage of your love? " Khushi asked with a pout.

The ladies are Khushi and Payal and the man is Akash.

A laughed is heard behind them and turn to find Nani and Shashi who was now walking but with the help of a walking frame.

"Enough children. Now go upstairs and change. " Nani said and turned to Khushi. "Did Chotte call you?

"No Nani, that Laad Governor haven't called me yet. Wait and see, when he comes am not going to speak to him." Khushi threatened in anger and the others laughed.

" Is somebody complaining about me?" A voice said from behind.

As Khushi was busy complaining about Arnav to Nani, the doorbell rang and HP went to get it. Arnav walks in and signals him to be quiet and as Khushi was having her back to the door so she didn't see him.

" Arnie!!! " She squealed and run to him giving him a big hug.

" I thought someone said she is not going to talk to somebody when he comes. " Shashi said mischeviously while wiggling his eye brow.

Khushi suddenly comes out from the hug and glares at Arnav and the family burst out laughing. She glares at them and rushes upstairs.

"Why do I feel someone is going to sleep in the guest room tonight?" Akash mocked Arnav who glared at him and run behind his crazy wife leaving the family laughing.

================================================================

Vote and comment.