𝟎𝟏𝟑

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:"𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀, 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐄?" heracles asked the girl well rolling his eyes, her body being draped across the kline in the courtyard of his oikos. she and lityerses had gotten into an arguement and not being in the mood to be around her lover she instead decided to visit her bestfriend.

"it won't end well for either of you, and i refuse to have to pick sides" she protested as she avoided his jealous green eyes. heracles had never been fond of the relationship between the two and with the most recent harvesting contests coming up he had great excuse to fight the boy.

heracles approached the girl carefully well dropping to one knee besides her "you wont have to pick sides if either if he wins" he reminded her well picking up her hand and holding it in his own.

"don't remind me" she coughed out pathetically. her lover was a murderer, a good one at that. lityerses had killed more people than zeus had kids, it was an unsettling feeling but aretha was in love and love made everyone blind.

as heracles stared in the green eyes of his bestfriend, he was reminded of every reason he wanted to fight lityerses. her eyes, those eyes fucked him forever. she had been spoken for though, and heracles would've never risked the reputation of himself or aretha for a pathetic maybe

"it will be a fight which does not have to end in a blood bath. let me prove it to you" aretha should've known that wherever lityerses were, death followed. he was as she knew him "the reaper of men", but as heracles held her hand in the open courtyard of his home she believed her bestfriend.

never in a million years would she have thought she'd end up losing her lover and bestfriend all within the same week.

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧?" 𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝. "what happened?"

lit shrugged. "few days ago? i didn't get to kill them, unfortunately. they were looking for some evil wolves, or something. said they were following a trail, heading west. missing demigod-I don't recall."

stephanie's brain instantly went to percy jackson. annabeth had mentioned the hunters were looking for him. 

midas scratched his donkey ears. "very unpleasant young ladies, those hunters," he recalled. "they absolutely refused to be turned into gold. much of the security system outside I installed to keep that sort of thing from happening again, you know. i don't have time for those who aren't serious investors."