𝟎𝟎𝟓

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" piper yelled out as she shook stephanie's unconscious body, the asian girl hadn't moved a muscle and all hope was beginning to die down. "i'm waiting for you!" she whispered as tears just pooled from her eyes.

"wake up! wake up! wake up!" she yelled, the girls unconscious body being cradled by the daughter of aphrodite, leo and thalia pacing around them in a circle nervously.

"nothing you do will bring the girl back" hera's voice cut through the tension, jason still processing what was going on as he sat up besides her. the son of lightning not yet aware that stephanie pham was gone.

"you can do something, you're the queen for heavens sake!" piper sobbed as she pulled the girl closer to her, stephanie's body now cold from the lack of blood.

"no one can bring people back from the dead" hera muttered, the woman's patience was thin with the children before her but that didn't mean she didn't feel the tiniest bit of guilt for the girls death.

jasons hand latched onto stephanie's wrist from where he sat, the situation now clear to him, stephanie pham was dead. his steph was dead and not coming back like he was able to. his girl was gone and he hadn't said goodbye.

"shit steph" the boy choked out as he pulled the girls body into his lap and out of pipers arm, the girl being on the verge of attacking hera and making the goddess wish they'd never saved her.

curses leaving the boys lips as his dirty dust covered hands made their way to her pale cheeks, her freckles being ever more prominent now that her skin was the colour of snow. someone would've made a joke saying how she looked so similar to the day at the cliff but this was no laughing matter because stephanie pham was dead and not coming back.

"𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫" stephanie muttered as she stared at herself in the cabin mirror, an orange camp half-blood shirt adorned her upper half and a pair of denim shorts on her lower, she borrowed black mascara and eyeliner from lou and hadn't said another word to the girl afterwards.