D.va• Door Dash

Request by @LynLostInFandoms
(Fluff)

It felt almost ironic to scold your girlfriend about her health habits as you examined the now near empty bag of Takis in your hand with an empty double shot can of Starbucks espresso can on your table which held your feet propped up. However, seeing as her schedule proved to be much more crowded than yours, you took it upon yourself to ensure she was still in tact with her self care.
Though it was difficult to accomplish, being so far away from her, you found ways to make it work.
Taking a glance at your computer screen resting on your lap, you watched as Hana celebrated a small sub goal in her stream, rewarding herself with a swig of Mountain Dew. A small huff blew through your smirk as you took to the stream chat, hoping she'd see your message.
'You best be drinking water too- you've been live for a while now :)'
There was a brief pause as she was scanning the incoming chats, mumbling quietly to herself as she read few of them. You heard her begin to mumble your message before she broke out in a grin midway, a light pink dusting her cheeks.
"Now wait a minute." Hana giggled, reaching off screen to show a three fourths empty water bottle. "Seems like someone hasn't been paying much attention to me." She teased, the chat erupting from the small interaction. You weren't anything of a social influencer, and you certainly never streamed like Hana did, but her fan base knew exactly who you were whenever they saw your tag.
     Her stream continued for a little longer than two hours before you began to feel yourself nodding off. The two of you lived in different time zones, which meant it wasn't often you were able to finish one of her live streams. Before allowing yourself to turn in for the night, you pulled your phone from your sweatpants pocket, sending Hana a text so you would be certain she'd see it.
     'I wish I could stay up to watch you finish your stream, but I'm gonna go to bed for the night. Goodnight! I love you and good luck <3'
     You waited for a bit to watch Hana's eyes eventually flick down to her phone for just a brief moment, being in the middle of an online match. You always sent her a goodnight message when she was streaming at night, so when she saw it was your name she pouted at her computer screen.
     "(Y/N) are you going to bed?" After her question, she moved her game character to hide behind a wall of the map, crouching down so she could pull away to read your message real quick. She groaned in exaggeration before piping up, shifting her focus onto her camera. "Wait! Before you leave, if you haven't already." She held up both thumbs and pointer fingers in the shape of hearts with a bright smile. "Saranghae! Goodnight, sleep well. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning." She connected with a grin, blowing a kiss at the screen before she returned to her game.
     A small blush made its way to your cheeks as your heart fluttered at the gesture. You left the stream and closed your laptop, moving it onto the coffee table so you could get up and head to bed.

———

     Hana had kept her word from the night before, messaging you the next morning after she had woken up. It was nearly afternoon for you at the time when you got her text which was followed with a FaceTime call shortly after.
     "I'm not sure what I want to do for tonight's stream though." Hana wondered aloud.
     "You're doing another already?" You noticed her nod from the corner of your eye.
     "I'm trying to get a few in so I won't have to worry about recording while I'm away at comic con next week."
     "Well maybe start it sooner so I can actually watch all of it." You jabbed teasingly, earning an eye roll from your girlfriend, a smirk on her lips.
     "I'm sorry you can't stay up late." She giggled.
     "It was three a.m!" You huffed, making Hana laugh.
     "Fine. Maybe I'll do it later this afternoon." The two of you continued your conversation for a few hours before Hana had decided to start getting ready for another stream.
     You watched her as she leaned close to her mirror, applying some touch ups to her makeup. "Did you eat any breakfast before you called me this morning?"
     Hana pulled away when she was satisfied with her looks. "No, but I'm not really hungry. Don't worry about me." She commented with a smile. You groan, letting your face fall into your pillow.
     "You're gonna die of starvation and I'm gonna miss you." You grumbled into the fabric, casing Hana to laugh.
     "I am not! I'll eat if I get hungry."
     "No you won't." You whine, lifting your head up to pout at her.
     "Tell you what, I'll take a break during my stream and I'll get something to eat, okay?"
     "You better. I'll be watching so you can't lie to me about it." She giggled but left the conversation at that as she headed into her office to set up her stream. You waited with your laptop at your side until you saw the notification.
     "Alright, I'll call you back afterwards, are you on?" You nod in response, typing a small heart into the chat. Once she noticed the message she smiled.
     "Good luck, boo." You said with a grin before hanging up the call. On the stream, you noticed her cheeks were a slight pink, causing a twist of pride in your chest.
     It was only a couple hours into her stream before she made a mindless comment that she was hungry, though she seemed to pay no mind to it. You went to type something in the chat before an idea hit you. You had her address since you had mailed her gifts and such before, so you wondered if you could order food and have it delivered to her house.
     Quickly, you went only to search up some restaurants that were in her town. It wasn't long before you found a place that served one of her favorite dishes. It was a bit difficult to navigate, seeing as the website was in Korean, but you were able to recognize enough to see that they served via Door Dash. A smirk made its way to your lips as you typed in Hana's address, paying on the website so she wouldn't have to worry about it.
     You waited until you got a confirmation message from the site to text Hana. She was currently talking to her viewers in her chat, waiting for a match to be found in her game, so you didn't have to worry about interrupting her.
     'I heard you say you were hungry, so I ordered you bibimbap through Door Dash :) it's already paid for and it should be there in about 15-30 minutes. Love you!!'
     A few moments passed before you heard Hana's phone ding through her stream. She turned her attention down to read the text, lighting up almost immediately afterwards.
     "You ordered bibimbap?" She exclaimed in excitement, a wide smile on her face. "Did you actually?" You turned back to your phone to quickly screenshot the confirmation of your order, sending it to her. Once she saw the second text, her smile widened. "You did? Oh my god I love you so much!" She giggled, hiding her grin behind her hand before making a heart with her thumb and pointer finger. She continued on a small rant, thanking you over and over again. "I wish I could just hug you!" She pouted.
     If only she knew you had secretly gotten tickets to the same comic con next week just to see her.