Ashe• Partners

(Fluff)

     You worked alone, that's how you preferred it and you'd always prefer it that way. You hated having to rely on other people to help or do your work for you because every time you did before, they stabbed you in the back and you were the one who ended up having to pay the price for it. So since then you swore away 'sidekicks'.
     With no one in your way you got everything done perfectly. Until today that is. You had decided to stop by a small town for a a place to rest until you noticed a little bank near. So while you stayed for the night, you came up with a plan to get a little extra cash in the morning.
     The morning came quickly and you were up and ready by sunrise. You walked out from the salon/hotel building you had stayed in to see more people were awake than you had hoped to see. Walking towards the bank, you saw they had just opened so you invited yourself inside, walking up to the counter as the man behind it smiled at you and said good morning. You held onto your gun handle, leaning onto the counter mumbling a 'morning' in response. Before you said anything else you saw the man look behind you, eyes wide. Confused you turned around to see a couple scrawny boys walking in with shotguns in their hands. Covering their mouths and noses were dirtied yellow bandannas with a logo labeled 'Deadlock' on it.
     You knew exactly who they were, everyone knew about the Deadlock gang and quite frankly, their presence annoyed you. "I'm busy here, find yourself a different bank to rob." You grumble, pulling your gun out from it holster and pointing in at the man at the counter as he immediately held his hands up in fear, backing away from you.
     "We don't take orders from you." One of the boys say. You were about to snap at them until there was blast from the back of the bank causing you and the two guys to drop down, unfortunately the man behind the counter didn't get so lucky to live. As you looked up, the two boys jumped over you and the counter to the safe that was now exposed through the blown out wall.
     "Got dammit you've ruined everything!" You shouted as you jumped over the counter as well. A huge omnic, a white haired woman, and multiple guys like the two you just met were rushing in and out, grabbing all the loot they could carry. It was pretty obvious the woman was their leader as she stood back watching and barking orders at them. You walked straight up to the woman as she lowered her eyes at you with a slight smirk. "Who do you think you are?" You growl at her as she rose a brow at you. She took the last hit from her cigarette before dropping it and stepping on it to put it out, exhaling a puff of smoke. Looking back up to you, she gave a flirty smile as she took her hat off, gently grabbing one of your hands and bringing your knuckles up to her lips.
     "The name's Ashe." She smirked, giving you a wink as you pulled your hand back.
     "Flattering. Now go away, this bank was mine to rob." You say, crossing your arms as she put her hat back onto her head, seeming unfazed by you.
     "So you're the one who distracted the guy up front... thanks for the help." She smirked and you lowered your eyes.
     "I didn't help you!"
     "Tell you what..." Ashe said, watching as a few of her man walked back, loading a truck with more bags. "Since you helped-"
     "I didn't he-"
     "As I was saying. I'll give you half."
     "Half? This was my business!" You grow at her as she chuckled, shaking her head and placing a hand on your shoulder.
     "Fine, half and you can work with us." You shook her hand off your shoulder.
     "I work alone."
     "That's a shame... you're a pretty thing." She smirked. "I figured you could work with us... We could help each other and I'd pay you half for it." You lower your eyes in thought at the woman.
     "How much is half?" You ask lowly.
     "However much money I get, we'll split it. But I guess if you're not interested in behind a Deadlock member... I can give you your share from this and you can walk away." She said with an exaggerated sigh, looking back at the truck.
     You growl slightly before finally nodding. "Fine, but I'm only doing it for the money." You grumble as she turned back around to face you with a smirk.
     "In that case... welcome to my family darling." You said with a wink, pulling the bandanna off from around her neck and tossing it to you.

(End Flashback)

     It was early morning, you waited by the bedroom door impatiently with your arms crossed while tapping your foot. You were ready to get going, it was a rather small robbery planned, but afterwards you could have some alone time with a very special person. The one person who you were currently waiting on.
     "Uh, darling?" You heard a southern voice come out from the bathroom.
     "What do you need?" You sigh.
     "My tie..."
     "What about it? You know how to tie it."
     "Yeah but... I wasn't paying attention and I... it's stuck..."
     "What do you mean it's stuck?" You ask, walking over to the bathroom to see your lover struggling with her tie, a blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.
     "Help?" She asked, looking at you pitifully and you couldn't help but smile softly at her. You step over to her and she dropped her hands at her sides. You undid the disaster she had made and corrected it. "Thanks." She blushed.
     "Are you ready now?" You ask and she nodded, rubbing the back of her neck. You smile slightly at her as you wrap your arms around Ashe's neck and kissed her gently. She took her hat off an wrapped her arms around your waist before you pulled away from her lips. "Let's get going then, cowgirl." You tease, snatching her hat out of her hand before walking away.