Chapter 19 - Familiar Faces

Start from the beginning

"Oh? We both got strikes!" Hakkai says to the man beside him. "We were totally in sync."

"Not bad." Yuzuha adds from the back.

.

.

I come back to see a shocked looking Takemicchi staring at Hakkai. If I could read his thoughts, it would probably be, 'Why is a Black Dragon, a vice-captain in Toman?!' He's probably forgotten about seeing Hakkai a few times before, like in the park last time.

I chuckle at his reaction and slowly make my way towards the group. I would love to know everything that happened in the future right away, but knowing that the future wasn't a good one for Takemicchi, I wanted him to take his time before saying it to me. 'I wonder what happened to me..'

As soon as I came into view, I met eyes with Takemicchi who looked a bit sad when he saw me. 'Guess I died again, huh..?'

"Aoi-san?" He questions and all of them glance at me.

"Oh right, you two knew each other." Hakkai says to Takemicchi and I. Quickly regaining his composure, Takemicchi introduces me to Hina and I bask in the glory of her attractiveness. 'Thank you God, for letting me meet these two pretty ladies in one day.'  I happily smile.

[ A/N: You're welcome ;) ]

As we all converse about random things, Hakkai invites us over to his home. I can see that Takemicchi's having confusions over Hakkai's personality. But who can blame him, this huge dork over here killing someone just wouldn't sit right with anyone.

We talk about Takashi, to which Yuzuha shows just how much Hakkai loves him by exposing his cellphone's standby screen which is a picture of Takashi.

I laugh at Hakkai getting embarrassed and pat on his shoulders, "I support you." I smile while feigning innocence. "What do you mean support?!" He brushes my hands off and gets flustered. "You and Takashi look good together, I support the both of you." I laugh and others closely follow. 

'Taka-chan... I'm sorry..'  Hakkai thinks to himself.

As we're walking, Yuzuha suddenly pauses. "Hakkai... we're in trouble." Hakkai looks at her questioningly. "Bro's coming back home."

"Well well well, if it isn't our young master, Hakkai!" A voice which I assume to be Koko starts to speak while coming forward. Hakkai and Yuzuha quickly hide me and Hina behind them. 

"Koko..." Hakkai mumbles while Takemicchi seems to realise that Koko was actually someone he had seen in the future.

.

.

.

"There's a Toman fucker in our turf?!" The dark-haired man says angrily when he's made known that Takemicchi is the first division captain of Toman. "You tryin' to fuck with us?! You're not leaving our turf in one piece asshole!" He shouts while Hina and Takemicchi look fearful.

"Sorry for getting you involved Takemicchi." Hakkai apologetically says. He mentions that he's actually the little brother of the boss of Black Dragons. "He's hardly ever home except for shit like this. Pain in the ass..."

"Hey!" A voice calls out to Hakkai. "Watch your mouth, asshole. Talk shit about our boss and I'll kill you." He threatens with a knife.

As I was hiding behind Hakkai, I slowly peek out from behind his shoulder to see the commotion that's going on. That's when a rush of familiarity suddenly hits me. A pair of beautiful blue eyes stare right into my purple ones.

'Why are you...'

"Aoi...?"