Stinky Baby: GUESS WHAT!

Stinky Baby: MAMA LEE AND I'VE WORKED OUT AN ARRANGEMENT! BABY WAFFLES WILL LIVE WITH MEEEEEEEE

ME: Wohooo babyyyyy. That doggo will be spoilt rotten.

I look up from my phone and see him typing away rapidly at his phone. I sigh quietly and slump my shoulder sending out a prayer so that I could get home early. I begin humming a random tune to pass my time and check out my nails and decide to get them done. A nude shade this time.

I see Marcus stiffen in my peripheral, I wonder what is the reason. He was pretty fine until now. I continue humming and roll my eyes. The elevator dings signaling the end of the ride and he steps out gracefully. I follow him out and move past him  when I hear him call my name. I'm barely a step ahead of him when calls my name.

"Yes, Marcus?" I respond tiredly while turning to face him.

He looks at me for a moment, as if assessing me. I tilt my head, urging him to ask whatever he wanted to ask me.

He suddenly pulls me by my wrist that held my laptop bag, the bag slips and falls to the ground at his action. I gasp as our chests collide, him not breaking eye-contact with me. Those brown orbs held admiration and pleading as he pulled me impossibly closer to him causing me to inhale his heavenly cologne. His hands quickly lock around my waist, locking me in his embrace. I automatically retract my hands to place them on his chest. A hiss escapes his lips, as if he were in pain. My mind wanted to fight and push him off me while my heart wanted me to give into this magnetic man and this explosive chemistry we shared. He stared at me, those brown swirls raking over my face rapidly, as if trying to memorize my features. I look into his eyes, unmoving, while I felt his heart race under my palm. My lips part on their own accord, a silent breath escaped me as I waited for his next move. He leans in slightly, our noses touching, breaths mingled. I wanted so desperately to kiss him, ravish him, love him, be loved, cherished and doted on by him. But I couldn't. My eyes automatically fell to his lips while my eyes became glassy thinking how he'd never be mine. 

. He suddenly lowers his mouth onto mine and slips in his tongue kissing, exploring and tasting. It's harsh, unapologetic and wrecks havoc in my mind. I couldn't think straight as my hands moved to thread my fingers through his hair, trying to draw him closer, become one with him. His hand comes up to cup my cheek while the other continues to tug me close to him. 

He rapidly starts kissing down the nape of my neck as my head lolls back to grant him more access, moan after moan spilling out of my mouth. We were here, kissing out in the open, risking being be caught by anyone who might walk through, a thrill rushes down my spine at that thought and I moan even louder. I couldn't bring myself to care about anything right now. I focus on his kisses, how he's kissing every inch of my neck, gradually his kisses slow down, he places multiple kisses on my chin, moving up to kiss my cheeks, my nose, my forehead. Those tender kisses made my heart skip a beat. It wasn't like the other kisses we'd shared. He was gentle, deliberate, sweet and intimate. I let a whimper escape me, I wanted his lips on mine. He places one last kiss on my forehead as he made eye contact with me. His eyes were glassy. He looked like was going to cry. My own eyes teared up seeing his sadness. He leaned in to give me the sweetest, gentlest and most intimate kiss ever. There wasn't any tongue involved. Our lips were pressed against each other, moving in sync. I felt my heart race. I'd never experienced these kind of feelings ever before. I don't know how long we stood there, kissing and soaking each other's presence up. We barely knew each other, but we felt our souls get entwined. When we finally came up for air, I noticed the state of us, disheveled, tear-streaked faces, wanting nothing more than to be in each other's company.

"Romy, This was meant to be my goodbye kiss." My heart broke as I heard what he said. I knew that this was what I asked of him, then why did it hurt so much to hear him say those words.

"But, after sharing what we shared right now, I don't think I'd ever be able to let go of you. You, Romy Rae Rogers, have ruined me for all other women out there." All air left my lungs as I took his words in.

He places a quick kiss to my forehead and whispers, "Goodnight my love. I'm sorry, but I cannot let go of you." He walks past me in strong powerful strides.

I gather my fallen bag limply and move out of the building. As I walked to the car, I realized one thing. I couldn't let him go either.

Hi my loves!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, READS, VOTES!

PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE TO THE BOOK!!!!! VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. 

Thank you so much for giving 448 reads!!! Let's hit that 1K mark soon!!!! I'm so grateful to each and everyone of you for giving my book a chance. And a special shoutout to my best friend who constantly encourages me and pushes to perform my absolute best. ily bb <3

Writing this chapter made me feel intense things. I've always wanted the kind of love I'm writing about. It feels oddly good to put your fantasies out onto a paper (not a paper literally but ykwim)

I love you guys

Until next time then,

-Sri ❤️