💖 Draco Malfoy x reader 💖

Hello babes! I am so sorrtythat I haven't done a story in a while so here is one now! I hope you all enjoy this and have a wonderful rest of your day/evening!!!

Type of story: This is a regular smut just some good Ole kissing and love and shit so no s÷x in this one!

TW: there is some sexual and physically assault by the bully of the story (not Draco I made this guy up on the fucking spot 😂😂😂😂)

Malfoy. A truly vile creature to others, and frankly didn't really give a damn who he made fun of and who he hurt especially Harry for some random reason Draco always hated Harry and I could never understand why.

I grew up with Draco and we've always been close even now (surprising I know 🥲🥲🥲) but, of course he never talked with me in front of any of his stupid slythdrin buddies and that was mainly because I was a Ravenclaw.

Trust me the last thing he would want was for him to be seen with some Ravenclaw that he used to be besties with (or so he says)

Draco hates to admit that we were friends and ignores the fact that our Mothers went to hogwarts together even though my mother was a Ravenclaw they still were friends.

As I walked down the long, old hallway to my potions class I made sure to steer clear of someone and that was the man that I hated with all my guts Elijah Wilson (a random name I came up with idrk what to name him so pets just say that 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊)

Elijah was a fellow ravenclae but he for some reason decided that it was his life goal to make mine a living hell. He would push down all my books, trip me, cast small curses, and at times would physically hurt me if he was real mad.

Nobody ever saw what all he did cause around everyone else he was a sweetheart and the teachers pet 🤮.

And with my luck I was firmly pulled into an empty classroom and thrown on the ground by the one and only Elijah Wilson.

He stood over me fuming with so much hate. His eyes were darkened, his fist were clenched, and his stance was frightening, this man no longer looked like a student but like a monster.

                       ⚠️ Assault ⚠️

"You dirty little bitch!" He roared as he kicked my side, I hissed in pain and was confused on what he was talking about.

"Why did you tell Luna I hit you!?" He said as he kicked me again this time with more force.

"I've only done that like once... maybe eight times, your fine!" He said as he kicked me one last time. My side was definitely gonna be bruised for a long time.

"She said to never touch you again... if a teacher finds out about this I could get expelled... DO YOU WANT ME TO GET EXPELLED?!?!" (... yes 🤨)

"But lucky for me little Mrs. Luna isn't here to tell me what to do so I will do whatever I please with you." He said in a manner that made me sick.

I felt him grab my face and kissing me roughly which I did not give into. He could tell I didn't want to kiss back so he slapped me hard across the face before punching my chest which I screamed in pain.

"Shut the fuck up y/n if someoen comes in here I'll kill you." He yelled at me

                ⚠️ TW done ⚠️

And almost like magic the door slammed open and I saw a tall, blonde figure standing there.

"Get the hell away from y/n before I myself kill you... and professor Snape is on his way so you better have a good reason why you were assaulting my lover before Snape gets back or your gone you git!!!" Draco snapped

Elijah jumped off of me and Draco picked me up and yelled more threats at him before we left and passed by Snape and Mcgonagall running to were Elijah was.

We got to Dracos dorm and he looked me over and bandaged up my face.

"Where else did he hurt you y/n?" Draco asked me calmly. I pointed to my side and my chest.

He had me lay down to examine my side and chest area. I felt him push my shirt up and I felt a shiver run across my body.

"I'm gonna kill Jim for what he did to you..  NO one should ever touch you like that... EVER!!!! Draco yelled before I slowly cut him off by kissing him and to my shock he kissed back.

" I live you Draco" I said

"I love you too y/n... forever and always" he said before leaning again and we kissed once more.