🧡 Neville Longbottom 🧡

"Huh. Didn't know a bruise could turn that color y/n" Neville said chuckling nervously at my wound. My eyes grew wide as I looked at my now blue and purple gash.

"How did this happen y/n/n? Was this from quditch?" I avoid contact with Neville I hate the thought of him worrying about me. He grabs my chin gently with his soft hands and lightly forces me to look up at him.

"It's not a big deal Neville, It is ok really." I said trying my best to reassure him but, I knew he would catch on soon that what happened was not an accident.

"Y/n I care for you way to much for you to be hurt. Please tell me what happened and I can help you." Neville said kindly. I took a deep breath and decided to tell him what really happened to me.

"I got into a fight with Draco after our quditch game cause he was calling you no good and that your nothing. We got into a fight and he beat me up pretty bad.... but I did beat him!"

Neville didn't say a word I tried to put a hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off, he started to breath heavy and he clinched his fist... I've never seen him like this.

"He's not gonna bloody get away with this by the time I'm through with him he's gonna have many broken bones!!!" I was shocked at how he was acting. He has never been like this, so seeing him being angry enough to hurt another person.

"N- Neville it's ok. I beat him fair and square, you don't need to hurt him anymore. He shook his head and got up. I scrambled out of the bed but, the second I stood on my right foot I gave out and I feel to the floor and cried in pain.

He turned around and when he saw me on the floor all his anger and him being upset melted away and a look of worry was planted on his face. He rushed to me and helped me up onto the bed again, tears streamed down my pale face as he examined my injured foot.

My foot was bigger than the other one and hurt like a bitch, I yelped whenever he moved it in any direction. "Your badly wounded Y/n I need to take you to the hospital wing." I didn't want him to leave me but I knew that if I stayed here in his dorm it wasn't going to get any better.

Before I knew it Neville was carrying me bridal style to the hospital wing and not talking or making eye contact with anyone he had a serious look on his face and I admired it.

When we got to the hospital wing the nurses right away got to work on me the last thing I heard before I passed out was Neville's sweet voice calling after me.

"It's gonna be ok Y/n I'll be back in a little bit. I love you!"

Hey bb's I know this is short but I wanted to make this nice cause it's our favorite softy!!! 💕💕💕