🍋 George Weasley x reader 🍋

Hello babes!!! This will be the last lemon for a while cause I am not very good with them anyways 😂😂😅😅😅.

What will happen: there will be nothing to crazy in this lemon just mild things. Reader does get slapped and that's about it.

Y/n's POV:

Him. The boy I've loved. The boy I will always live. The boy who I will never have. George Weasley.

He was my best friend, he was the boy who held me when I was sad, who made me laugh till I couldn't breathe, who always put a smile on my face.

He was my everything but he couldn't know, and if I did tell him he wouldn't believe me for, I have a boyfriend.

(Ok... I had no idea who to put as the lover so I'm just gonna do bf for that)

My bf wasn't the kindest man around. He would get jealous of my relationship with George and would sometimes take his anger out on me.

In fact that was what I was doing today hiding the bruise on my jaw so that people wouldn't start to get suspicious of him.

🦤 Time Skip 🦤

I walked into my class Sporting my Gryffindor scarf to help cover up the bruise. Sadly it was like 100 degrees in my class so I was sweating bullets in my scarf.

I sat down at my seat and tried my very best to ignore my favorite twin sitting next to me for it was rather hard to do.

George kept on poking and nagging me to talk to him but I was a bit scared to considering the fact that my bf was near us and sending death glares toward us.

After a while the professor came in and my bf stopped staring at me and George. I wrote a quick letter to him and slid it over.

George, please stop trying to get my attention so loudly. I don't want bf to think something else is going on, you and I both know how jealous he is of our relationship so please be careful.

                         ⛰ Time Skip ⛰

After George read the note he leaned in a bit closer and asked me why I was wearing a scarf in the middle of spring.

My eyes widened. I didn't want him to find out that my bf hits me so I stated quiet and shook my head no.

Of course that sadly didn't stop George from grabbing the scarf and taking it off. I tried to grab at it but it was to late he had gotten ahold of it and he had spotted the purple bruise on my jaw.

I looked at him and pleaded with my eyes to not do anything but all I saw was him looking furious at my bruise.

Before either one of us could say or do anything the bell rang and we left that class. I gathered my items as quick as possible and ran out of there.

I heard George calling after me bit I kept running till I went down a hallway that no one was down to take a moment to breathe.

I looked up to see George standing there with my scarf in his hands. He sat down beside me and we stayed silent for a while.

            (You are regular writing George is bold)

How long?

Pardon?

How long has he been doing this

A while ngl.

Is he the reason you wore the scarf today?

He is the reason.

Why didn't you tell me y/n?

I didn't want you to cause a scene and get in trouble.

Why are you still with him?! He doesn't love you if he does this to you Y/n.

Because I'm scared n/n. I'm scared to leave him cause if I do he might hurt you...

We both just sat there looking at each other and soon the tears fell from both of us we hugged each other and apologized over and over about what happened.

After a while we both calmed down and he stood up I took his hand and he helped me up. We stayed that way hand n hand and just staring at one another when we heard a Lower chuckle from the hallway.

We turned and saw my bf standing there looking pissed as fuck. (😭😭😭)

"I fucking knew it. I knew you would cheat on me with him I just knew it. You bitch, your gonna pay for that!"
He yelled at us while walking towards us.

I was gonna say something for h to believe me when I got punched hard in the face fell back and I hit my head hard on the concrete floor before blacking out.

                    🪶 Time Skip 🪶
I awoke later in my bedroom next to George who was sitting on my Ned beside me. He had his head hung low and I saw his hands they were bloody and raw. What happened...

I tapped his shoulder and asked and that was when he explained everything. After my now ex bf hit me and I passed out him and George got into a huge fight. George had won bit had Beat my ex to the pulp. After the fight he had carried me back to my room and that was it.

"George I'm so sorry this happened I never wanted you to be apart of this and I felt bad the whole time cause I love you and it was really never him. I'm so so-" he cut me off by grabbing my tie and pulling me into his lips it was a passionate and loving kiss that I had longed for, forever.

We lulled apart to catch our breathe before we started up again except this time it got more into it and we soon started making out.

I started to take of my uniform before I was stopped.

"Woah, woah, woah! Are you sure you wanna do this Y/n? You went through some pretty scary shit."

"Pf course I want to George. I've wanted to do this for a long time." I said and smiled at him as he smirked at me. We both took of our uniforms before we started to kiss again. I layed down as I let George take over from there he slid down my panties and started to go to town on my lower half with his fingers.

I was moaning and screaming at this feeling soon came and caught my breathe.

He slid down his own boxers and I was shocked by his size. He slid it in and I hissed at the pain that I was getting from it. He kissed my forehead to try and calm down and soon I nodded for him to keep going he started to slowly thrust into me and he began to speed up by rhe sounds I was making.

"Ngh george... I th-think I'm gonna c-come ah~" I said as I felt the warm liquid shoot at of me and onto his member. He grunted and soon he followed suit by coming as well.

We layed there afterwards and just held each other in our arms and cuddled.

"You did use protection didn't you love?" I asked George

"Well shit"

Hey babes I hope you liked this one and please comment if you want to request one!!!

Coming up: Remus X Sirius X reader 🪶

After that: Harry X reader 🧡