🪶 Draco Malfoy 🪶

Hey babes!! I am putting a warning in now and I will do it again later that there is a trigger scene with some r@pe in it!!!

Request: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Y/n's pov:

"Your just a filthy mudblood to me" a snarky voice said. I knew that voice all to well and it belonged to my best friend... Draco Malfoy.

Me and Draco have known each other since we were mere babies cause our mothers were best friends when they came to hogwarts too. Unlike Draco my parents aren't death eaters and they don't treat me bad. Infact it's quite the opposite for me.

My mom is an amazing witch and works for the ministry of magic! My father was a muggle and he was an owner of a very popular pub. He died when I was 15 right after Christmas thanks to a drunk driver.

I think that's why Draco doesn't think of me as a best friend, because we are so different.

I walked over to Draco and the poor little first year ravenclaw who was clearly frightened by Draco. "Draco leave the poor boy alone, he didn't do nothing to you" I said calmly as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Oi bug off y/n! And don't touch me either" he said as he began to walk off and proceeded to grab my wrist as well. This boy is so confusing! So why do I like him...

Time Skip

After all my classes were done and and I spent what felt like years getting lectured by Draco about how I need to keep out of his way and what not.

Once I went back to my dorms I felt the all to familiar feeling of regret and sickness coming up. I ran to the bathroom and knelt down next to the toilet and threw up. It's not uncommon for most people to get sick after fighting with someone bit it is quite annoying when it is a weekly occurrence.

As soon as I felt better I ran my hands over my face and was shocked to find out that tears have started streaming down my face cause of today. I don't typically cry over me and Dracos fight but I couldn't help it this time. I just sat there and cried for what felt like forever.

Dracos pov:

Why on earth am I doing this again? I thought as I made my way to y/ns room to apologize for my actions earlier on. For some odd reason I felt rather bad about how I treated her and wanted to at least say sorry.

The truth is is that I like no scratch that!! I love y/n. I've loved her since we were young and I haven't stopped loving her. I would like to be nicer to her in public I really would but I have a reputation to keep since I'm a pureblood.

I made it to her door and was about to knock when I heard what sounded like crying come from inside. I cracked the door open and looked inside to find her on the ground crying. I wanted to go inside and hold her but I stayed put.

She looked up from her arms and my heart almost shattered at the sight of her. Her face was puffy, red, and tears slowed down. I felt horrible and that was when she spoke. "Why can't he apologize after how he acted properly? What did I do to deserve this? Why do I even still like him?!?"

How did I mess up so badly?...

Y/ns pov:

The next morning which was a Saturday I awoke to two figures in my room it was my good friends Pansy and Blaise they told me that they needed me to get ready and to go to Dracos room cause he needed me... odd.

I walked with Pansy and Blaide behind me and as we reached his door I felt a black cloth go around my eyes and I was pushed to the ground, I soon heard the door lock I tried to get up. But I was pushed back down.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!

"Don't try to escape darling, it's useless~" Draco purred in my ear. I then felt his lips on my neck and that was when I acted. I pushed him off and kneed him in the groin before taking off the blindfold, unlocking the door, and getting the hell out of there.

TRIGGER WARNING OVER!!!

I ran to the gryffindor common room and saw the Golden trio there and told them what had happened between me and Draco. I was so scared I didn't know if they could even understand half of the things I was saying. But they were there to comfort me and calm me down the best they could.

Not long after Harry and Ron said they had forgotten something and needed to go get it. I stayed with Hermione and not long after Ginny came in and I told her what had happened as well. I think it was safe to say she was furious at Draco and had threatened to kïll him if he comes near me ever again. Hermione had to take her back to the dorms cause she was scaring some of the students around us.

Soon after Hermione came back we heard a bunch of yelling and what sounded like some serious fighting when I saw Harry and Ron come back with something dragging behind them.

The thing behind then was in his school clothes, a Slytherin, and had platinum blone hair. (Any guesses who it might be??)

Draco was thrown at me and I got a good look at his sorry face he looked so upset and right away started sobbing and apologizing about what he had done and how he felt absolutely horrible about this.

I quickly grabbed his collar and kissed him really quick to shut him up. "I like you Draco! I always have and I always will weather you like it or not!!" I said smiling

THE END!!