🪶 Draco Malfoy 🪶

Hey babes!!! This is just a nice one shot. There will be a struggling scene and some fighting but other than that it should be trigger free 😁😁😁

Request: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Y/n's pov:

I remember it like it was yesterday getting sorted into gryffindor with my best friend Ron Weasley. Ron was one of the first wizard family that I met when I got my letter and I soon moved in with them not long after.

My parents died when I was 2 in a boating accident so I had to move in with my grandmother. Sadly she started getting sick and couldn't take care of me anymore so the Weasley's took me in.

Of course, a lot has changed since then. We aren't in our first year anymore but we are in our 6th year. And I might be dating Draco Malfoy as well.

I've liked him ever since 1st year and I hadn't stopped. It wasn't until our 3rd year during the buck beak incident when we finally got to get together. I learned about his family and it get made us closer. Only problem is... we can't tell anyone.

Dracos pov:

I am completely in love with y/n she is the most amazing girl I've ever met and I don't know what I would do without her. That is why it is so hard to try and keep her away from my dad and Bellatrix.

And that is why I'm running to my Manor rn to keep her away from them. It won't be easy considering the fact that they have taken her away.

Dad had sent me a letter telling me that he had gotten ahold of my beautiful y/n and now she won't be safe. It's all my fault, all of it! I'm so stupid bit I must save her and the Golden trio.

Y/n's pov:

" your gonna die girl!!" Bellatrix yelled as she continued to torture me. I was screaming in pain it hurt so much and no one, not even my friends could help me.

"Your useless girly! Bellatrix... take her out!" Lucuis said.

I saw Bellatrix raise up her wand and I heard my friends yell as well and then I heard one voice.

"Leave her alone!!!!!" I look up and see Draco. Bellatrix let's me go and runs off to go get his father. Draco helps the golden trio run away and we all escape.

I know this literally sucks but this was short notice lol!!!!!!!!!