Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Jʜ "J" Bʀᴏᴡɴ

I grabbed Janet and dipped. Furious wasn't the word. I was livid.

"Bae, what the fuck?" She asked trying to pull away from me.

I kissed my teeth at her. "I'm bouta leave and I brought yo ass here so you leavin with me." I continued to drag her out.

"I ain't get to tell Ti bye." She whined.

"Ion care, call her later. Get yo ass in the car." I said opening the door for her.

I left the party immediately and made my way to "the Dirt" after dropping Janet off at the house. That's the place where I take care of the dirty work. Only Ken and I knew exactly where it was. Anybody else who knew never lived to tell where it was.

I headed straight to the back room. It had been vacant up until that faithful night.

I walked up to the room's occupant.

I darkly chuckled as I stood in front of him. He didn't look at me right away.

Good. I was breaking him.

"You got me. You fuckin good bruh." I laughed before kicking his side. He winced in pain.

"Fuck did I do?" He spat, not looking at me.

"You made shit a whole fuckin lot harder for me pussy, that's what you did."

I shook my head at him, "She pregnant." I said plainly.

His eyes lit up.

"Fuck you gettin excited for nigga?" I grunted as I punched him.

"Shit, she wouldn't even let me call her 'ma', you think she gon fuck with me if she having YOUR child?"

Ken still didn't speak.

"Lemme show you..." I said opening my photos app and showing him the poster. I saw tears well up in his eyes.

I laughed. "Nigga, you crying bout someone you never gon meet?" I scoffed at him.

I swiped to another photo.

"Mhmmm she fine as fuck. Makin a nigga dick hard n shit. Ion know why she even wanted your ass." I looked up at him, he was giving me a death stare, tears still falling.

"My bad dawg, lemme show you."
I said before turning the screen in his direction. More tears fell from him.

"Aww you miss her huh?" I chuckled.

Kɴʀɪᴄᴋ "Bʟᴀᴄᴋs" Fʀɴʟɪɴ

"Why you doin this to me bruh?" I said through my tears. "We suppose to be brothers."

The question I'd been asking since I was brought here.

I thought I was gonna die honestly. And I wish I did.

She was the last person I remember seeing. Then I woke up in pain, in a funky ass room. A room I hadn't been in in months. I tried screaming for J but I quickly gave up due to the immense pain I was in.

I looked down at my side and noticed the gauze wrapped around it. It all came back to me.

I saw a plate of saltine crackers, water, and a couple ibuprofens. I ate a cracker then took the pills. I felt my pockets for my phone. "Shit" I whispered.

Hours had gone by and nobody came yet. I mustered up some strength to get up and tried the door, just for it to be locked.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

I knew I had to calm down. I went to my happy place, but I couldn't help but think of how my babygirl was feeling. Did she even know where I was?

I was about to doze off when I heard the locks rattle.

"Ay where the fuck were you?" I asked irritated.

"Yeah imma need you to shut the fuck up fa me bruh." He said while locking the door.

I looked at him like he was fuckin crazy.

"Nigga what?" I asked perplexed. He pulled out his strap from his waistband and pointed it at me.

I laughed then put my hands up. "Woooowwwwwwwwwww." I said walking back slowly and sitting on the hard bed.

"Yeah." He said tucking his piece.

I let out a sigh, before looking up at him. I was torn. This was supposed to be my brother. And he set me up. I chuckled.

"Why?" I asked plainly. I didn't know what else to say. I was in shock.

He sat down on the chair that was feet away from the bed. "To make a long story short, I want Ti. She not gonna fuck wit me while you around so I took you out the picture."

My jaw dropped. "Nigga say you swear..."

"Yup." He said popping the p.

I would have said "All this over some pussy?" but we both clearly knew she wasn't just "some pussy." And I wasn't bouta disrespect her.

I scoffed, "So she think I'm dead?"

He laughed. "Mhm. She a fuckin mess. Pretty soon she gonna need a trusted shoulder to cry on, and who better to trust than her nigga's 'brother" he said using air quotes around brother.

"Maybe her cousin?" I thought. I almost said it but I didn't want this sick fuck to get any ideas.

"You coulda just said I cheated on her or something. You ain't even had to do all this."

He shrugged. "Too late now. And you know she wouldn't have believed my ass anyway."

There was a silence.

"Wow..." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Man, why you didn't shoot ya shot with her the day we fuckin met her?" I semi-yelled. "You could have gotten ya ass out the fuckin car, shit you ain't even had to do all that. Roll the fuckin window down. Holla at her. You waited damn near 3 years..." he cut me off with a slap.

"You know I was fuckin with Janet ass!" He shouted.

"So Janet know you want her best friend?" I blurted out. "The fuck you even with her for?"

He licked the inside of his cheek then laughed. "You funny bruh. I'll see you when I bring you ya food."

"Why you ain't just kill me bruh?"

"Ion kill my brothers." He went to the door and unlocked it.

"Ay," he started. "Ion wanna have to hurt you again so don't try no slick shit and just cooperate wimme, ight?" He walked out and locked the doors.

My life was over.