Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

My heart was racing. What the hell could he possibly want from me? Especially right now.

I didn't have it in me to open the message. I knew if I looked at it now I'd lose my shit. I just hoped that Ron would be sober enough in the morning to be there while I did it.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Thank God for my momma. Leron was still on my lap so I gently shook him up. He groaned and I laughed at him.

"Get up drunky." I chuckled

"How you get here?" He asked

"I'll explain later. Go get cleaned up." I said

He started drinking the water I left on his nightstand. He dragged himself to the bathroom and did what he had to do. I went in the kitchen and greeted my mommy with a long hug and a kiss.

"How you feeling today pumpkin?" She asked.

"I'm good, ma." I said walking to the couch. "Actually..." I started. I wanted to tell her about Antonio messaging me but I knew she would half kill his ass.

"Never mind."

"Nah baby, ain't no never mind. What's wrong?"

"Antonio messaged me last night."

I could see the anger in her eyes.

"Now what in the FUCK did he have to say to you?"

"Mommy relax. I didn't check it yet." I said. She was standing with her eyes closed with one hand on the countertop and the other on her waist. Reminded me of when we were about to get whooped as kids.

"Baby... whatever that bastard has to say to you ignore it." She said after taking a deep breath.

"Na, gone head take a shower so you can eat."

I went back to Ron's room and heard him sniffling.

"Ronny..." I said softly as he quickly wiped his face and sat up.

"Yeah wassup?" he asked.

"Bro, don't act hard with me. I know you're hurting..." I felt a lump forming in my throat. "Ken... he was your boy. And y'all loved each other. And don't tell Tito nem I told you this but you were his favorite." We both chuckled.

"Probably because he was smashing my cousin." he said. We laughed.

"But for real. It's okay to let all them emotions out. Suppressing them is only gonna hurt you and the ones you love."

"You always know what to say mane. I love you cuz." He said hugging me.

"I love you too boy." I said squeezing him back. "And stop bringing these dirty ass bitches to yo house. You gon catch something." I said laughing.

I was about to get up then I stopped, debating on whether I should tell him Toni messaged me.

"What's on ya mind?" He asked

"Damn. Why are y'all so good at reading me." I asked.

"Cause we love you. Now tell me wassup."

I took a deep breath.

"Last night... Toni-"

"WHAT THE FUCK THAT PUSSY ASS FUCK NIGGA DO TO YOU?" He yelled. He got up, picked up his glock, and tucked it. "I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL HIS ASS."

"BRO RELAX. CAN I FINISH MY FUCKING SENTENCE?" I yelled back.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and sat down.

"As I was saying... he messaged me last night." I said. Ron kissed his teeth.

"Man I'm sorry for not being there for you." He said in a sad but serious tone.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know I was coming. Besides I don't even know what he said yet."

"Gimme yo phone." He said reaching his arm out.

"It's Ken's phone, but here." I gave it to him opened to Instagram.

He went to my DMs and opened it. He closed his eyes, locked the phone, and put it down. He got up fast as fuck and walked out of the room.

"RON?" I yelled running behind him. I grabbed his arm and he pulled away sharply.

"Ow. What the fuck bro?" I screamed.

"Ronny baby, what's the matter?" Momma asked.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL HIM MAN." He said through his tears.

Ma comforted him while I went back in his room. I grabbed the phone and checked the message. My heart dropped.

It was a video of him smoking a blunt with the caption "That Blacks pack 🤣🤣🤣"

My stomach dropped. I was sick. I stomped out the room and pulled Ron.

"We killing his ass right the fuck now."

"Baby calm down. Wha-"

"RON BRING YA ASS!" I yelled before slamming the door closed.

"Sorry auntie." He said before getting up and following me.

"Hurry up, the food gonna get cold." Ma said.

As soon as I got in the car I sent him a message.

Me: send ya location pussy

yvng.toni: you know where I live baby

Me: bet dat up

yvng.toni: don't put ya man's on me 🤭

"He at home. But we can't kill him..." I said.

"Are you stupid?" He spat at me.

"Nah, I want his ass to suffer." I said looking straight ahead.

We pulled up to the trap and we marched inside. He went to the back room, put on his gloves, and loaded an uzi and rifle. Vic came out of his room half naked tryna figure out what was going on.

"Ay, ay, ay fuck is goin on?"

"Get ya ass dressed. We got something to deal with." he said looking for his mask. "I'll get the car. Hurry up."

Without asking questions Vic did what he had to do.

Before they headed out I went near the window. I knew not to touch the car with my bare hands.

"Remember, I want his ass to suffer Ron." I said. "Holup.." I went to my undercover account to see if Toni had posted anything. And he did. Silly boy. He with was on his front lawn only 5 minutes ago.

I showed the post to Leron. "Get his ass."