Fanboy

Fluff
Tw//none

3rd Person POV
George was a average teen boy, 17 to be exact, in high school just trying to get through. His parents aren't always around due to being busy with work but they still love him and try to make time for him. He's also an only child so he had the house to himself a lot. He didn't have much friends. He has one friend but they don't talk a lot since George is a pretty closed off person and he avoids a lot of human interactions and he likes being alone almost all the time. It's only a few times where he would talk to that one friend of his.

George loves Minecraft and wished to be a streamer one day. He watches many Minecraft streamers on Twitch and Minecraft youtubers.

It was any typical night with George. He finished some homework he needed to do, played some Minecraft, and now he's just going through twitch to see what stream he can watch. No one was really streaming from the people he was following so he went through the Minecraft category to see if anyone interests him. After some time from scrolling he found a guy that was speedrunning Minecraft with 0 viewers and his twitch name was, Dreamwastaken.

George was scrolling for awhile so he decided why not join this person's stream.

George typed out in the chat:

Georgenotfound: hello :]

Dream saw the chat, "Hello Georgenotfound! Welcome to my stream, my name is Dream. I'm just speedrunning Minecraft right now so I hope you enjoy."

His voice sounds so soothing. George thought as he smiles and typed something out to chat again:

Georgenotfound: how are you?

"I am doing pretty good. How are you?", Dream was smiling and you can hear it in his voice that he was.

Georgenotfound: I guess I've been better :]

"Oh? Did something in particular happen?"

George bit his lip a little bit, is it a good idea to just talk mindlessly about his life to a stranger online?

"Fuck it. It's not like anything bad will happen." George started to type:

Georgenotfound: nothing in particular happened, it's just my days are always the same. Nothing special ever happens and I'm always alone

Georgenotfound: I choose to be alone just to clarify that lol

Dream chuckled a little bit, "Well I hope you will come by to my streams more so then I can keep you company."

George blushed a little bit at Dream's kindness. George stayed on for the rest of the stream just chatting to Dream. Eventually though Dream ended the stream and George checked the time and it was 3 am.

"I should probably go to sleep now." George turned off his computer and walked to his bed and laid down, pulling the covers over him. He went to sleep feeling happy.

——

3 months has passed and every time Dream streamed, George would always join, being his number one fan and supporter. Dream also gained a lot more followers the past 3 months and have an average of 20k viewers now each stream and George was very proud of Dream. Dream and George officially became friends after a month of George joining each time and they got more closer and basically know everything about each other and Dream's followers know about George since George is always in the chat and also interacting with Dream on social media.

George was doing some homework when he got a notification that Dream was streaming. He decided to finish up his homework quickly then he went to his computer and turned it on and he joined the stream. When he joined, some people in the chat started to spam his name and he laughed a little bit.

"Guys, is George in chat yet? Spam yes if he is!", Dream said running around in Minecraft.

George raised his eyebrow at why Dream was asking chat if he was there. Did he do this all the time and George would join later?

Georgenotfound: Hellooo I'm in chat

Dream noticed George's chat, "George! Join vc!"

George immediately went and joined vc with Dream.

"Hello Dreammm."

"Hey George, what were you doing before I started streaming?"

"I was just doing some homework and did it as quickly as I can so I can join your stream." George giggled a little bit, "Also do you ask your chat if I'm here yet all the time when I join a little later?"

"Yeah I do actually. Just wanna make sure you're not breaking your streak." Dream joked while chuckling.

George rolled his eyes but there's a big smile on his face, "You could've just texted me or something."

"Well I don't wanna disturb you if you were doing something." Dream was always considerate. That's one thing George loved about Dream.

"Ok so why did you want me to join vc? This is a rare occasion that happens on your streams."

"What? It's not that rare! We vc a lot on my streams! You keep me company while I speedrun or just chatting with chat." Dream laughed a little bit, "But anyway. I have some good news."

George sat up a bit more on his chair, ready to listen to Dream, "What's the good news?"

"Well you're graduating pretty soon in like few months right? And you told me how you always wanted to start streaming once you graduate because right now you don't have enough money to buy the things you need to stream and you're also busy with school. And I know a lot of people in chat right now also want you to start streaming soon, so. George. In the next week, expect some packages to come to your house. I bought you everything you needed to stream and I will help you set up whatever you need." Dream had a big smile on his face, not like anyone could see it but he does have a big smile on his face.

While George, he was just in shock. He didn't know what to say and tears started to form in his eyes.

"W-What? Dream, you're kidding- there's no way you would- why? I have to repay you for this!"

"George, you don't have to repay me anything. This is actually me repaying you. You've been my number one supporter since 3 months ago when you first joined my stream and I had 0 viewers. And you always joined every single time I streamed, supporting me and always cheered up my day. And we became friends, best friends. The past 3 months have been the best 3 months ever. You were there to watch me grow and now I wanna help you with your dream of becoming a streamer too. Consider this as a thank you and also a early graduation gift. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you George."

George started to cry quietly. He muted himself so he could get himself together and he wiped away his tears. He unmuted and took a deep breath, "Thank you Dream. Like literally thank you for everything. I'm glad that I decided to join your stream because you don't know how much you've changed my life in 3 months."

"Of course. And I wanted to announce this on stream because not many people know how much you've helped me and I wanted to show my appreciation to you."

"Oh my god. This is literally insane. What the fuck." George laughed a little bit which made Dream also laugh.

"Oh and also another thing." Dream started to type something on discord to George.

Dream: I'm also coming to England next week so I'll be there to help you with everything and we can finally meet in person :) <3

George's eyes widened, "DREAM- WHAT?!"

"Ok that's it for the stream! Byeeee!!!" Dream ended the stream after that.
————————————————————

1315 words