Reunion

The battle started, I was facing Milim,Guy and Miachel.

"Guy, Don't interfere in this battle, He is my friend and I want to know why he did that."
Milim said.

"But he is st-

"I said not to interfere even if i lose."

Milim voice was filled with rage not only because of the reason that the being which was responsible for her father's disappearence was standing infront of her but also that the same being is the one she considers as her best friend.

"Okay, I will not intervene."

Guy didn't said this because he was afraid of milim but he was aware that this was something she needs to solve her alone.

He was with her from the beginning

When she lost her parents
When she lost her pet dragon
When she went berserk

He was always with her thats why he was aware that currently she is the one that would be the most angry or upset.

Thats why he decided to let her fight first and also there was one more reason, he still believes rimuru that there was something else.

Although it doesn't means he would not interfere if something serious were happen to her.
Unlike Guy that prioritize Milim's feelings first, Miachel also decided not to intervene because he wanted to analyze Rimuru strength.

**

"Should I drop the act? I think this is a little too much"
Rimuru thought.

Rimuru was thinking suddenly Milim charged to him with her Tenma.
Rimuru was not using any types of precognition because he wanted to know how strong he is currently after the power-up.

"Oops, that was close."
Rimuru caught the sword with his hand.
The shock originated when the two of the world greatest force collide was simply unbelievable.

The plane at which everyone was present devolved into two pieces.

Everyone present there suddenly stopped fighting because infront of their eyes the world was shaking.

Milim was still using her strength to push rimuru back and surprisingly she was able to push him back.
Although rimuru can increase his physical strength or simply use nhility energy to turn the sword back to point zero but that would erase the existence of sword thats why he chose not to use those things.

"Dragon novaaa-"
Milim was using her sword with one hand and released a dragon nova.

The distance was way too less and it can't be avoided because this dragon nova has evolved to such point that it doesn't have any concept of time but

"Swallow it"
Rimuru reacted to that attack without any problem and swallowed the attack.

"I think I should stop this now."
"Sleep." Rimuru used a basic spell to put her to sleep and the spell only sounds basic but it was able to even ignore milim's durability.

Miachel was watching the battle, It was normally not possible to even perceive what was happening there but Miachel was able to analyze the battle which means he was atleast on the same level of evolved milim, same can be said to guy.

"We don't have any chance in this fight." Miachel said.

"I know." Guy said but

"Now I'm sure that he is definitely planning something, He didn't even used any offensive attack on her and simply put her to sleep." Guy thought.

"Lets fight." Guy was somewhat calmed down thats why the effect of the skill he copied from milim decreased and his power level too."

They both came infront of Rimuru.