The Internal Affairs

The next day after the end of Founding Festival

The Founding Festival was over.
It was a huge success and we earned more than three times profit.
We also demonstrated our military strength and gave every nation a warning that they should not mess with us at all cost but I'm sure even after all these things Eastern empire will wage a war against us because of the game between Rudra and Guy.
Well this time I'll kill only those who will try to invade our nation with malicious intent.
I'll kill all of them if they have malicious intent or I'll spare them if they don't have any.

Their lives will depend on themselves if they will participate in the war with the purpose of serving their country first then I'll not kill them and release them without much torture but as a payment I'll take most of thier strength.

I'm sure almost one-third part of the army will participate in the war with the intention of looting our nation, making our citizens their slaves and thats the reason I'll make thier last moments like a living hell.

[Master]

What happened Ciel?

[I can tell you the exact number of soldiers that will attack th-]

Stop Right there Ciel.
That would make the things boring.

[Understood]

**

The internal affairs of Eastern empire

In a room

Calgurio: The Corps Commander (Leader) of The Armored Corps.

Gladim: The Corps Commander (Leader) of The Magic Beast Corps.

There was no leader of Mixed corps thats why Arios was here to attend the meeting.

Gadra: Hero, Imperial Court Magician, and former Corps Commander (Leader) of the Magic Corps.

These were the corps that were responsible to increase the numbers in war.
But
The one who alone can change the wave of the battle was the Royal Knights.

Royal Knights

Tatsuya kondo
The strongest man after the Marshal in the Whole kingdom.

Damrada
Graneet
Gardner
Gracia
Miraza

They were strongest among strongest.

They all were gathered in a room and listening to a report.

"Thats all in the report."

Gadra "So that means this demon lord can't be taken lightly."
Graneet "You are Right, If he can defeat a hero then we have to be cautious."
Calgurio "why are you guys are so afraid?
We have weapons that can even destroy Veldora itself."
Gladim "we are not afraid but we need to cautious because when we wage war against them we have to make sure that we win the without much casualties."
Calgurio "but isn't he just a demon lord?
Why are we treating him like some big shot?"
Gardner "I think calgurio is right, we have otherworlders weapons and also the the invincible concept of Magic Science that can even destroy that evil dragon."

Gadra "You guys are taking this too lightly."

Calgurio "Old man It just yo-

Damrada "Everyone be quiet and Calgurio change your way of speaking during meetings."