The Devil

300k Soldiers have been wiped out.

"Diablo, It your turn."
"Okay, Rimuru-sama."

Kufufufu, Its finally my turn, I'll torment these pests to attacking my lord's city and this time I have the permission to do whatever I want to them."

It was his turn to kill the soldiers and these soldiers were bad so they will be going to experience the worse possible death like the first two groups.

I already knew about it because I was the who Altered the fate of every soldiers present here,
The one who were fulfilling their duties as a soldier will have a easy death but there were many soldiers among them that just want to have fun by killing others or who loves violence.

These were not the only one that were going to face the worst fate, There were many soldiers that were going to invade tempest just to ruin other's live, They were going to invade the tempest to capture the citizens to make them thier slaves and the reason they were using  that we are monsters so they can use us however they want, our lives means nothing to them.
I hate these types of person the most thats why I made sure that these types of person experience the living hell.

When Farmus attacked us, I already gave the world a warning that never try to discriminate us just because we are monsters but Emperor Rudra ignored this warning because he was too blinded by his game with guy.
If he had given a order to not kill or hurt the citizens then today I would've avoided to torment them this much.
He is a incompetent leader that doesn't deserve a kingdom, In the previous timeline he was easily influenced by the yuuki and caused a large-scale war even though he had some time to finish his game but this time he declared the war without getting influenced by yuuki which shows he doesn't care for his subordinates or his empire at all.

There are total 390k soldiers who will meet their end today and I'll not revive them because they belong to the later category.
.
.
.
.
.

This space was just a plain field because diablo was given the authority to use that part of space however he wants.

"Kufufufufu, how should I play with them.

"Humans, humans treasures their family more than anything should I make them feel the terror of losing thier families in front of thier eyes various time in various ways.

But Rimuru-sama treasures the friends and family more than anything, It might upset him but he was not upset by chloe using her skills to let the soldiers kill thier brethrens.

No I can't possibly even have a 0.1  percent chance to make my lord upset, I'll make them suffer just by using the another method."

"Kufufufu, This might be sufficient for them."
A very terrifying smile appear on the face of diablo, he was going to do the most cruel things to the soldiers which can even make those uncomfortable who loves to watch humans suffer.

In an Instant the plain field was covered by the clouds, the flow of time was again started.

"Where are we?
This is not the airship."

"It seems that we fall into an enemy trap."
"Anyone have the skill to trace the number of soldiers here?"

"Yes, I have."
"Very well, do it at once and tell me the number."

"There are total 96,661 soldiers here."

"What!"

"100k soldiers, we need to get out of here, they might be facing difficulties."
"Haha, we are just 100k here, there are remaining 1.4 million there.
There is no way they are going to face difficulty."