Start of the The Adventure again

[This font Style] Explaining the overall situation

[This font style] when anyone other than rimuru is talking.

[Default font style]. When rimuru is talking to somebody.

______________________________

It was another peaceful day in the country of Tempest.

I was doing the paperwork which was given by shuna to me even though i can do all the works in a second with the help of ciel but i choose to do it myself because i don't have any others things to do.

While i was sitting on my seat,I suddenly thought of shizu-san. I dont know but even after 14 years of her death, I can't help myself but feel very sad. I have a regret that i can't save her no I would rather say I was unable to Save her.

"The world is now Peaceful
she would be very happy to see this world" I thought.

If I want I can just go back in time and don't let her die but i can't do that will change the whole Timeline So i decided,

Hey Ciel

[Yes,Master]
I Want to go back in time when i was just reincarnated and live the whole life again but without losing any skills so that I can save shizu-san with my current skills.
Is it Possible?
[Yes,Master it is very easy]
Huh? Really what about the other me on that timeline?
[Don't worry, The other you is also your part so you can just be one without any problem]
Really?
[Yes]

As expected of Ciel sensei
[^___^]

[Use skill time and space control to go back in past?]

Yes.

_______________________________________
Huh, I Can't see anything
Oh I forgot i have to use ultimate magic sense to see.
Ceil use Ultimate magic Sense
[Yes, Master]

Using Ultimate Magic sense.

Oh! How nostalgic.
Lets travel in my slime form for the time being.

After 7 Days

I don't want to change this Timeline so much that it will become a whole different thing until the Falmuth Kingdom attack so i Decided to wait for Seven days.

Wait Ciel, why don't you take me back in time after 7 Days when i was reincarnated?

[Master, It was Your order to send you back just after you reincarnated]

Hmmmmm.
[Although it seems to me that you are enjoying yourself being alone with me, Fufufu]

Yes Yes I am enjoying with you thats why i even declined to use Time control again.
[Fufufu]

Lets go to veldora he should be feeling alone for 300 years.

I was in my Slime form
After coming near Veldora, I heard a familiar Line
"Can you hear me, little one?"

I Replied
'No, I can't'

"Kuahahaha, You know who I am little one?
Let me introduce myself.
I am the one of Strongest being, My name is Veldora."

"Oh? "

"You don't afraid of me I am the storm dragon veldora"

"So you finished, I am going now."

"Wait! You are going why don't we talk for a while You know I am all alone for 300 years so please lets have a talk."

"In That case why don't we Share a Family name"

"Hmph I will Share a last name with a mere Slime, Who do yo-

"So you don't want to then See You Later"

"Wait I never said no if you insist then I'll allow you to choose a family name."

As Tsundere as ever
"So, Lets See ____
Yes, Tempest
How it is?
My name is Rimuru Tempest and Your name  from today Veldora Tempest."

Kuahahakuaha, Very well what a wonderful name from today i will be called Veldora Tempest.

So as a Gift I will free you from this Unlimited Imprisonment.

"Huh?
What did you say?"

"I will free you from this from this Unlimited Imprisonment but a condition- "

"You can break this Unlimited Imprisonment if yes what is the condition? "

"Its not a hard condition you just have to be in my stomach for almost 1 year because if let you go here and there then every thing will be changed and don't worry you will only stay in my stomach when i will not present in the my country."

"You have a country? "

"No, I will have
So what do you say?"

Very well instead of being alone i will go with you.

I switched back into my human form
Veldora was surprised to see me in human form but just for a while

Ciel break the unlimited imprisonment at once

[Yes,Master]

In a instant veldora was released after that veldora asked me a few questions but i ignored him as usual then i gave him one of my clone and teach him to restrain aura after that as i promised i let him live in the imaginary space and give him some manga so that he won't be bored there after that i left the cave...

_______________________________________

This is my first time writing so ignore the mistakes
And new chapter will come soon..

The characters belongs to that time I got reincarnated as slime