Hero Masayuki

Today is the First day of the Founder's festival, Tempest is filled with so many new faces.

This Time visitors was from Eastern empire too, There were spy from other nations too but I want them to witness whats going to happen today, In my previous Timeline I was feared and Cursed by Citizens of every nation except Dwargon.
They thought of me some kind of Tyrant. Citizens from Western and Eastern nations belived that I was the one who destroyed their Lives, I teared them apart from their Family member, It was somewhat true because I was the one who actually killed around 200k soldiers. The family members of the 700k resurrected soldiers also hated me.
From their perspective, I took the reason from the soldiers for their living meaning their strength.

After citizens of eastern empire started to completely trust masayuki the effect of Masayuki Ultimate skill increased drastically.

They believed that masayuki can easily defeat me so they started badmouthing me.
Testarossa was assigned in eastern kingdom, Whenever she heard someone badmouthing me she wanted to Annihilate all the citizens but she didn't because she cannot defy my order.

It was still tolerable but after two year of Tenma war the effect of ultimate skill of masayuki increased so much that the citizens of eastern kingdom started to believe that they are superior than everyone and the planet belongs to their god Masayuki, Yes they started to thought that masayuki is not a Hero but a God that descended to this realm.

One of the effect of Masayuki Ultimate skill was that It makes the Followers' willpower too much strong, this effects led to the declaration of the war against the strongest country after eastern kingdom from their perspective.

The Believers of masayuki wanted to present the whole world to their god so they declared the war against tempest, They attacked the tempest without even consulting higher-ups that knew about rimuru's true nature, they thought that it would be better not to disturb their god for such a little things.

They started to gather in Jura forest little by little.
In mere six months, they were more than 50k Soldiers and citizens were gathered at the same place to attack tempest.
The merchant from Eastern empire supplied them with top quality weapons since they were unable to participate in the war.

The soldiers who were gathered in the Jura tempest were blinded by the effect of Masayuki Skill.
They thought that they can easily Defeat Demon lord Rimuru by 50k soldiers.

Rimuru knew about everything fron the start but he ignored it because they can't harm him or any citizen from his nation.

As for higher ups in the eastern empire, they didn't knew about the plan that was made by the soldiers and citizens to attack the tempest was because one of the higher ups was affected by the Masayuki's Skill and he thought that it would be better not to disturb their God for such trivial things so he hide the information about it.

After they completed their preparation they attacked tempest but the result was already set in the stone they were defeated by one demon named diablo.

Diablo was ordered not to kill them so he tortured them because Diablo heard from Testarossa that they were looking down and cursing his lord.

Even after getting tortured by the diablo, their willpower was as strong as before.

After Masayuki was informed about the situation, he went to checkout.

His citizens were suffering with pain but no one was crying because they believed that their god Masayuki will save them.
When masayuki visit them, he was surprised to hear that all the thing they had done was for him.
Then masayuki realised that it was not their fault but it his own fault because of his skill his Citizens were suffering.