The Truth

Rimuru, a being that surpassed the previous creator and the restrictions put by him to not become superior to the system of the world.

Voice of the World was the System developed by the veldanava to manage the world but this was not the whole truth, This system was actually formed to keep the world safe from the very world itself.

The world was created by the Veldanava but the very existence of Veldanava was just because he had a role to fulfill and the role was to act as a creator.

When Veldanava first gained his consciousness, He was in a void then he created the universe from the scratch.

He had yet to create the seven seraphims but at that time he heard a voice, however at that time he was the only being in the existence thats why only one thought crossed his mind

"Whose voice it is?"

The mysterious voice only said one thing-

"Everything has its end"

"The world you had made by sacrificing your precious skill will meet its end one day and it is already written."

When Veldanava heard this voice then he felt fear for the first time but the strange thing was he never created the concept of fear.

That day Veldanava understood that everything is just a plaything of a mysterious being.
A being that that no one should know but everyone should fear.

After sometime The embodiment of Destruction appeared it was the Dragon of Destruction Ivraje.
Veldanava fought him and defeated him many times but he was not capable of truly killing him.

On the other hand, Ivraje started to destroy the world Veldanava created and gradually destroyed the 20% of Veldanava's creation.

Veldanava fought him many and many times but it was futile because it was easily able to revive itself.

"Why?
"Why?

"What do you want?"
"You said everything need to be destroyed but atleast let it develop."

"I know you are there, you are watching everything.
"Even if this world is just your toy, atleast treat us better.

It is not even completely formed but you send that being to destroy the world."

"Haha, You know who you are talking to?"

"I know you are the ultimate being that created gods for fun and I'm one of those gods."

"You know, you are quite lucky because I have never talked to any of my creation."
"Don't worry I would not destroy this world that easily because My Avatar will born in this world."

"I'm giving you a skill that'll be help you to create a seal equal to your power and that dragon would not be able to destroy it from the inside.

But anyone other than that dragon would easily be able to destroy this seal if that being is stronger than your current you."

"I'm thankful, The Ultimate one."

"I'm watching you for a long time and I would      like to talk to you in future too but never forget today's conversation about the seal if you forget then I'll not going to bring this world back."

"I'll make this world that you'll like for sure, the Ultimate one."

"Hehe, It would be fun to watch you.
Also you can call me Rimuru.
You are the first person I talked to, in my real form."

"It would be an honor, Rimuru-sama."

After that, Veldanava used the skill to trap the Ivraje in the Dimensional gap.