Preparation

Every Guild in all the the nation announced that the Ten Great Demon Lord is now Reduced to Eight and it is now Known as Octagram, New demon lord Rimuru Tempest joins them by taking the seat of Clayman by killing him.
Ex-Demon lord carrion and Ex-Demon Lord Frey have decided to serve under milim.

This news was enough to make Rimuru a threat that a nation should avoid messing with but this was not the only announcement. There was another announcement and it was from Western holy Church itself.

The  Storm Dragon Veldora has been Revived and it is currently residing in Demon lord Rimuru territory.
Demon lord Rimuru and Storm Dragon Veldora are good friends because demon lord Rimuru undid the Storm dragon barrier two years ago but he was so weak that time that the church thought he was dead but he was gaining his strength while residing in Tempest.

Rimuru Tempest, the leader of monster nation made his nation a big economic hub in just two years.
By watching Tempest becoming a large economic hub, The king thought of tempest as a thread so be decided to atttack Tempest but he was alone so he requested the western church to support them and declare them as a threat to humanity but God Luminous rejected the idea but Seven clergy days the god's follower supported the Falmuth kingdom without god's will and send 3000 of soldiers from church to attack them.
But this was their mistake, Rimuru Tempest was not in the city.
Veldora was only there.
Unlike Rimuru, to veldora human lives were Nothing more than insects' lives.

when he saw the Soldiers hurting innocent citizens he Can't contain his anger and killed every soldier present there and after killing them he consumed every soldiers' body and gained his full strength then he was going to destroy the whole Falmuth kingdom but Rimuru cameback to the city at the right time and stopped him to destroying Falmuth kingdom.

As for Seven Clergy days, they betrayed not only western holy church but God Luminous too. they were also planning to kill Hinata sakaguchi but they were caught off-guard by the head of the imperial knight Hinata sakaguchi and they were sent to the prison for eternal labour.

Western Holy Church also acknowledged Tempest as a country and it is safe for human to visit.

This was all the announcement that was made by Octagram and Western holy church.

This day was recorded in history as the day when the most dangerous and feared demon lord was came to the knowledge of general public.

**

[This was the announcement that was made by holy church]

Hmmm.
Good work ciel.

[It is nothing]

So Ruminas didn't mentioned that she killed the seven clergy days.
Maybe it'll ruin the Western Holy Church reputation.
Well I can't complain about it,I already owe her this time.
Not only she announced fake Falmuth kingdom story, She also acknowledged our country and especially mentioned that it is safe for human.

but it sure is nice this time it solves without having a fight with them also this saves so many time-

[Master you don't need to worry about time if you say i can do all those in an instant]

No, that would be boring but if you want to help me then do this paperwork in an instant its so boring.
[Thats your responsibility]

I knew you would say that.

Now i have to start the preparation for founder's festival, bring the children in the city and also I have to prepare a surprise gift for Yuuki.

**

After Two weeks.

"Geld, so how is work going?
oh! You already made more than half in just two week."