Monster Disguised as Human

400k soldiers were massacred.

"Apito,Its your turn."

"Understood, Rimuru-sama."
.
.
.

"What a beautiful place it is!
As expected of rimuru-sama, this place is truly a heaven for us, Insectar race."

A garden filled with flowers and only flowers that type of place it was.

"I should not waste my time, I'll finish the job immediately because they will ruin such a beautiful field with their dirty presence."

**

Every soldiers were surprised that what happened to them but this place was not scary like the previous one thats why they immediately prepared for anything that might happen to them but It was all futile because..

"Welcome to our lord's beautiful garden, strangers."
Apito said to soldiers.

"Who might you be?"
"I am Apito
I am one of the subordinate of the one whose strength is unparalleled and unrivalled."

"Haha."
"These monsters!
I think they haven't stepped outside this forest."

"You are right, there are so many strong existence, miss, you shouldn't declare your lord strongest."

"We know that we are weaker than your lord but don't forget that there are people like his majesty rudra, Demon lord guy crimson, they are far stronger than your lord and they won't forgive you if you say something like this them."

"Ara, aren't you quite generous by warning us?
But let me tell you one thing that infront of our lord almighty strength, they are just like bugs."

"Unforgivable, How dare you say something like that to his majesty."

"Hey, Dorn, Calm down.
Maybe she was just trying to provoke you."
Soldier were talking to each other.

"Well, It doesn't matter to you anyways because you are all going to die right here.

I'll be your opponent" Apito said.

"Well, if you going to fight us then remember one thing that we won't hold back even if you are fighting alone."
"You don't need to because you are all going to die within few minutes."

"What do you mean?"
"You didn't noticed yet?"

"Kuaaaaahh!" A soldier started to vomit blood.
"Hey whats happened?" Another soldier asked but the question was late he was already dead.

"You see, when you declared that you won't hold back against me then I used my most powerful spell without holding back to show some respect to your warrior spirit."

"T-tthat was cheati-hh" he was already dead.

"Be grateful, I didn't tortured you like others."

Apito killed every single one of them within a minute.

**
"She didn't took that much time, It seems that power boost in this timeline is too much.
They are killing 100k soldiers like they are nothing to them."
Rimuru thought.

"Good work, Apito."

"Thank you my lord."

"Kumara, its your turn now."
"Yes, my lord."