no.34

"Let me sleep " jay said and closed his eyes .

The rest of the time went like that .

.

"What will you do?" Sunoo asked jungwon.

He,  sunoo and riki were together, after they came from Japan they would meet here in Korea and jungwon no longer goes to race , he didn't want to make jay angry only by seeing his face .

"I want him back " jungwon told them , he have told his friends all the story of them , they were here to support him and all , they want their friend to be happy . "Then go for it " riki said and sunoo nods . Jungwon sighs ,"how....I haven't seen him for one week , since we came here he would avoid me" jungwon told them .

"Have you tried texting him?" Sunoo asks , they were out in one coffee shop.
"Yeah...he doesn't even read them " jungwon said ."text him again...dont give up if you love him ....I'm sure jay loves you too" sunoo said and jungwon looks at him "dont give me hope . " jungwon said and took a sip of his coffee.  "Okay I will" jungwon said , taking his phone out and started to give jay a message .

Jungwon:
Jay hyung
Jay.....
Hyung
Please answer me
Let's meet somewhere ....I know I was wrong...jay hyung .

New message

Jungwon:
Hyung.....
For the last time...please answer me .
I really miss you ...I want to see you and tell you something.

"Did you text him ?" Sunoo asked and looked at jungwons phone, reading their messages that he wrote "good...now let's wait" sunoo said "only he will wait for it hyung " riki said , he knows that sunoo wants to know everything, "ah...but he needs someone to be with him...right jungwon?" Sunoo said and jungwon smiled and nodded. 

He waits for a reply back but jay didn't texted him or saw the messages. "I'll go now guys ...byee" jungwon said and got up,  he left he coffee shop, he didn't want to stay there , he felt sad ,why isn't jay texting him back , he only wishes that jay still have feelings for him. As he walks by , he checked his phone and to his surprise, it said seen . Jay have read the messages "ahh..please please text me" jungwon said to himself.

Jungwon only was looking at his phone screen , not looking where he goes , walking,  hoping to see that jay is texting him, while he looks at his phone he accidentally bumped into someone and it made to drop is phone , jungwon didn't look up ,he bend down and took his phone , searching if he cracked his phone screen "next time you should watch where you're going " the person that jungwon bumped into said.

Jungwon froze in his spot , he knows this voice, he looked up and saw jay there , looking at jungwon with no expression on his face . "Jay hyung " jungwon said,  he was happy that he saw jay .

Jay didn't said nothing, he turned around and took some steps forward but then stops when he felt arms around his waits, jungwon went to him and back hugged him .

"Hyung....please..." jungwon said ,holding jay tightly, "please forgive me " jungwon said , he felt like crying, jay controlled himself, here people were watching at them so jay took jungwons hands away from him , he held jungwons wrist and walked away , going to a place that no one was there .

"Stop it jungwon " jay said first, like a yell , jungwon looks at him . "But I love you" jungwon said and jay looks at him, tears ready to roll down his cheeks. 

"Remember...remember the time when you punched me for cheating on you ......you didn't believed me ...I told you that it was all a misunderstanding but you still didn't believed me " jay said , his left eye crying.  Jungwon feeling bad,  his heart was hurting.

"I was begging on my knees for you but you still left me .....you left me alone ..why? Because you didn't give a FUCK about me " Jay said, he have had enough, jungwon was in the verge of crying. "Now leave me alone " jay said.

Jungwon didn't want to so he spoke " hyung.....I dont like boys you know that for sure ......because I will never like boys " jungwon said , jay looking at him with his swallowed eyes .

"Because..I'm only attracted to you jay ....I only love you ...I know I was wrong ..please forgive me and lets make things like before " jungwon said , sniffing,  his nose was getting red. Jay shakes his head saying no but jungwon got on his knees like jay did back then .

"Please jay hyung .....I know you love me " jungwon said while crying, he was on his knees looking up at jay and Jay looking down at him . Hands crossed on his chest.  "Get up" jay said but jungwon didn't.

"Not until you forgive me " jungwon said , taking deep breath and letting it go with a shaky breath , lips getting dry . Jay didn't said nothing, he took one last look at jungwon and left , leaving jungwon alone , memories hits him when jungwon did the same to jay , karma is real for jungwon. 

"Jay..." jungwon said but jay continued to walk , jungwon started to cry even more , not knowing what to do "I deserve this....I deserve it " jungwon said .

Jay walked away and he went to his motorcycle that was in a parking lot , he and heeseung were hanging out .
He took his phone and called heeseung because he was waiting for jay at one shop , thinking that they will meet and have fun . Heeseung answered the phone saying "yeah?".

"Hyung...I'm fucked up " .

.

Thank you.