no.10

Tomorrow he will go against jungwon, and hopefully he Hope's that he will win again this time and other times too.

.

The night,  the night has came . Jay getting ready , being really confident, he couldn't wait for this . He really wants to win again this time .
Looking on the mirror like always , he loves being pretty . "Good" he said and left the house , from the main door, he doesn't care now about his family, they know that their son is a racer .

Hopping on the motorcycle and driving , going to where he always goes . With such confidence .
Not so much time have passed and jay is already there , with his friend waiting for him.  This time it was only heeseung alone without sunghoon. Jay approaches him.

"Hey...where is the other dick?" Jay asks,  sunghoon would always be the first one to arrive but this time he isn't. "I have no Idea " heeseung said and checks his phone if sunghoon have texted or sum.

"Anyway I just hope he is doing fine..andddd i cant wait, I hope I fucking win bro " jay said,  feeling excited.  Heeseung nodding at him .

.

"Do you think your friends are waiting for you?" Jake asks.  Looking at his friends from far away . Sunghoon looks at them too and back at Jake. "Nah...I'm sure they dont give a fuck about me " sunghoon said .

"Anyway..I think the race is going to start jay will be mad at me if I'm not there ." Sunghoon said and jake nods in understatement.

"Okay baby" jake said with a smirk.  Sunghoon looking at him with his eyebrows raised. "When did i became your baby..." sunghoon asks. He loves it ofcourse but it surprised him and he is trying to cool down.

"Right now ....okay go now and meet me letter " jake said with a wink and left ,leaving sunghoom shocked. "Oh....fuck " sunghoon spoke to himself and goes to their friends.

"Hah ...look who is here " heeseung said when he saw sunghoon approaching them with a innocent smile on his face . "Where have you been?" Jay asks, ties his boots , getting ready .

"Um...I slept and I forgot that you had to race " sunghoon lied. They nod . "I dont believe somehow but okay " jay said and gave them a flying kisses and left .
"Pss....dont lie to me ...i saw you with that cute guy " heeseung said to sunghoon when jay left .

Sunghoon looks at him "please...keep this a secret " sunghoon said and heeseung smirks " okay ..if you tell that girl over there to keep company with me letter " heeseung said.

"Hyung really??...always with girls but fine...as long as you keep the secret " sunghoon said with a sight and left . Heeseung grinning. He haven't slept with girl for like two weeks . That's how heeseung is , jay too but he doesn't do more than making out with them .

"EVERYONE BE READY BECAUSE NUMBER 02 WIRH 04 WILL GO AGAINST EACH OTHER IN 10 MINUTES. " as always, someone with a mic spoke so everyone will know about it. They cheered . Some of them were for 02 some for 04 .

'Hope I win ' jay prayed with his eyes closed . Waiting in line , jungwon looking at him with a resting bitch face.
Soon the minutes passed by and it's time for them to have their third time racing together.

" READY.....ONE ...TWO....THREE...GO" .

Driving with smoke coming out of their motorcycles ,making the place grey . People screaming and cheering as always.  Some of them drinking and some playing music out loud like they were on a party . It was fun .

.

Jay and jungwon were going against each other. People watching them on the big screen . Some cheering for jay some for jungwon.

The racers were the same . Going the same , soon jungwon got first,  leaving jay behind. Not so long they switched place,  now jay is first and is first . At the end of the race , at the finish it was jay who won like he wanted .

When he won he jumped out of his baby and screaming, celebrating, he was happy.  Jungwon only looking at him with no emotion on his face but emotions in his heart . Deep down he felt glad about it . 'Fuck it.' He thought.

"I WON " jay yelled and looks at jungwon with confidence, being proud of himself.  They don't win nothing there but he still feels happy when he wins , always . He feels big because no one will be able to win against him .

"YEEYYY" his friends cheered .

Jungwon standing alone but soon two boys came to him " don't worry hyung...you did good " . Jungwon looks at them and it was riki with sunoo . Sunoo giving him a big smile with thumbs up . Jungwon nods at it . To be honest he doesn't care if he wins or no . He just wants to make jay feel bad .

"EVERYONE LISTEN. "

all now they were quiet, looking at the person who was speaking, he was on top of one wall so everyone can look at him.  He is the one who organizes everything here .

"I GOT A CALL ...AND ...ITS A SURPRISE FOR YALL ..........SOMEONE FROM OTHER CITY CALLED US AND THEY WANT TO GO AGAINST US SO ......YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS " he said and everyone yelled . They felt excited

"BUT DON'T BE EXCITED CUZ ONLY FOR RACERS IS FREE AND IF OTHERS WANT TO SUPPORT OUR RACERS YOU CAN COME TOO ON YOUR OWN ".

Some of them felt sad some not . Some wanting to come because why not , they are rich.

Jay look at his friends " you guys will come too" jay said and they nod. Heeseung is a racer too and sunghoon doesn't like racing against people but he loves doing it for fun .

"ANYWAY.....THE RACERS WHO ARE GOING TO BE THERE ARE ....99.....57...77...02...01....98...AND....04"

jungwon smiled when he saw his name on the big screen. Jay was mad about it but also glad because he wanted to act more cold to him and mean like jungwon does.

"IT WILL BE ON 19TH IN JAPAN "

"WAHH.my home town...I cant wait to go there " riki said holding sunoos hand secretly.

' humm...it will be so much fun ' .

.

Thank you.