no.4

Jay tired to calm down , why is jungwon here , no one knows this place and now jungwon knows it, which means he will come here wherever he feels like coming. 

"Why are you here?" Jay was the first one to speak now. Jungwon looks at him,  taking off his black mask , showing his face clearly . "Do you have a problem with me being here?" Jungwon asks with hand movements.

Jay took a deep breath " yes. Now leave". Jay spoke,  waiting for jungwon to leave but jungwon didn't move any inch . This made jay to feel mad at him .
"Its okay Jay-" heeseung said but jay looked at him saying " no....its not okay" . Jay said and now looks back at jungwon.

"How did you find this place?did you stalk me ?" Jay asks jungwon.  Jungwon let out a chuckle. "Why....don't you want me to be here " jungwon said and jay moves more closer to jungwon , face to face .

"Yes....I dont want to look at your.... " jay said...stops ,looks at his face and finishes the sentence with "...face." .

Jungwon only hums "oh...but I thought that you liked my face !or am I wrong " jungwon asked with a smirk in his face, he knows what is he doing and he loves it .

"I was blind back then " jay said ." Blind because you were so in looooove " jungwon spoke and jay moves more closer ready to hit him but sunghoon stops him by holding his elbow. "Stop it Jay " Sunghoon said to him .

Jay only nods , backs away a little. "Okay" he said , looking mad but he didn't want to show it and wanted to have some patience .

"Okay ...meet me tonight....bet I'll win again " jungwon said , winking at jay and hopps on his motorcycle, making some noises with his motorcycle, pissing jay off and drove away , letting smoke behind him . The smoke getting in Jay's face and it made him to cough.

"Oh fuck him " jay said under his breath. Making fist bumps, forming veins in his hands . "Calm down jay ....its okay ...you'll win " heeseung said and sunghoon goes near him to hug him , making a friend group hug .

"Now be a man and let's start having fun " heeseung said and he nods .

The day went with them racing, jay wanted to be even more good so he can win against his ex , jungwon. 

The night has come . Waking up at 1 in the morning, getting all ready and  being confident. Its his chance to win this time and even other times . Wearing all black clothes again. 
"Here I come jungwon " jay said to himself, looking at the mirror in front of him .

Sneaking out , driving , going to the usual place . A lot of people as always, they were enjoying their lifes. Some skateboarding, some roller skating, some with bikes , but here people are more to see for motorcycles races. 
When some people saw jay they started to cheer. Jay feeling confident by it ofcourse, going to his friends, heeseung and sunghoon always the first ones arrives in time , jay gotta be late always. 

"Heyyy....you finally came " sunghoon said and high fives him . Sitting down next to them . "Look look " heeseung said,  pushing jay a little with his shoulder and looks at something in Jay's right .

Jay looks there too and he saw jungwon, he didn't want to see him now but he did. Jungwon wasnt alone , he was with some girls and boys . 'So he found some new friends....I see ' jay thought, getting mad at it and he doesn't even know why . Looking at him, jungwon was smiling , showing his dimples, one girl placed her hand in jungwons shoulder, smiling at wherever jungwon said .

'They don't know that he is gay....take your hand away ' jay talked with himself in his mind . He just didn't want jungwon to be with someone else, jay had to remind himself that he doesn't want that because jungwon is a bad boy .

"Jayy....are you okay?" Heeseung said, moving his hand in front of Jay's face , jay was looking at jungwon all this time , "mm.?" Jay said back,  looking at his friends.

"Why were you looking at him like that?" Sunghoon asks. "Fuck it...I'll go be ready " jay said , he didn't want to talk about it .  Soon the race will start . Someone else will be first and then its jay . He hopes its jungwon his rival because he wants to win this time .

After some time have passed,  it was now Jay's turn . " NOW WE HAVE NUMBER 02 WITH 04 " someone with the mic said . Jay got in line . Then number 04 came there which its jungwon.  Jay looks at him with a smirk in his face and jungwon gave him a really big smile . Not really meaning that, only to tease him . Putting the helmet on. Both of them getting ready .

"GET READY.....ONE.....TWO ....THREE "
The flags going down . Smoke from behind their motorcycles , they started to drive as fast as possible.  Driving. 
Jay was first this time, heeseung and sunghoon were watching them on the big screen , prying for jay to win .

The cashier that sunghoon finds cute was near sunghoon and sunghoon couldn't take his eyes off of him , forgetting to look at his friend .

When jay was first , there was a big turn right so here jungwon got first,  making jay mad, jay tried his best again.  Luckily, this time as he said, he won .

Jay arrives at the finish stop with a big smile in his face.  Heeseung and sunghoon goes to him now and hugs him , people handclaps and cheers . Jungwon only looks at him,  taking off his helmet and his black gloves .

"YEEEEAHHH" Jay screamed with all his lungs . Jungwon only looks at him and let out a chuckle.  Jay now approaches jungwon,  going to him with small steps and a smirk in his face.

"I told you ....you cant win anymore" jay said , face close to jungwon, breath hitting jungwons face . They didn't move no inches.  Looking at each other.

.

Thank you.