no.14

"I think you forgot about me " someone said behind jay .

Jay was the last one to enter the room , he stoped when he heard someone talk,  looking behind him , he sighs . He didn't want to see him right now .
"What?" Jay asks . He didn't want to talk with him right now.  Others entered the  vip room only jay is now near the door.

"Dont act like that ....I know you did it on purpose " jungwon said , he was mad because they left him alone that he  looked for them everywhere and someone had to tell him that where they went . "What makes you think that I did it?" Jay asks , now fully faced to jungwon , arms crossed in his chest .

"Who else....ofcourse it's you " jungwon said . Moving more close to jay , face to face, one inch apart, not blinking at all only staring at each others soul . "What if it was me " jay said with a smirk on his face that jungwon wanted to take that smirk out of his pretty face .

"I'll do nothing....but you'll suffer " jungwon said , they didn't realize how close they were getting, Jay's mind suddenly went blank,  looking down to his exs lips , gulping , feeling lust entering his body.  Out of nowhere heeseung opened the vip door and it made Jay to come back to his senses .

"Oh jungwon" heeseung says,  smiling at jungwon, jungwon only looks at him and then back at jay and left . "Did I ruined something?" Heeseung asked . Jay looks at him" yes and I'm glad about it ...I was about to kiss him" jay spoke and turned around, facing his friend.

"Ohhhhh....are you guys enemies with benefits?" Heeseung asks and giggles at it , finding it hilarious. Jay slaps his shoulder "stop it and let's go inside " jay said and entered first and then heeseung. 

Jungwon is alone now . Sitting near the bar,  minding his business, then someone came there to him , a girl .
She was pretty , looking elegant, long brown hairs . Wearing a red dress . She saw jungwon and thought he is cute so she wanted to be with him , talk to him .
"Heyyy" she said and sat down next to jungwon . Beside him .

Jungwon looks at her and gave her a smile "are you alone ?" She asks and jungwon nods , drinking lemonade juice. She chuckles at it "lemonade? Why dont you drink wine ? Its better " she said and jungwon shakes his head saying no . He didn't want to get drunk , he is a light drinker.  He gets drunk easily, only with one shot or two .

"Oh so you dont talk a lot " she says and drank something, "I do " jungwon responds.  He wasn't in a mood for this now but he got an idea . He wanted to make his ex jealous. "Do you want to go to a vip room with me?" Jungwon asks and she sure wants to .

Walking,  jungwon holding her hand , looking like they were a couple.  Going to a vip room where jay is . In a vip room , you had other people to , it was like a small club for 20 people inside. 
Jungwon having a smirk on , entering,  the first thing that jay saw is jungwon and that girl .

Jay didn't liked what he saw . Looking at jungwons face , jungwon had a proud face on,  he loves Jay's expressions.  You can tell that jay was jealous but why.

"Let's sit there " jungwon said and sat down on a table that was facing Jay's table . she keeps on giggling like a bitch . Jungwon was giving her fake smiles ,not really meaning that , she keeps on talking nonsense but jungwon was always looking at Jay's face,  jay did the same . Looking at each other like in that room was no one only those two .

Jungwon then gave jay a smirk, the next thing that he did made jay so mad and jealous.  Jay didn't expect jungwon to kiss her infront of jay . Jungwon held her chin and kissed her passionately, jay watching them kiss. Watching his ex . He didn't know why was he so jealous when they literally aren't even dating and hate each other .

The girls eyes were closed but jungwon kept them open , looking at jay while kissing her . Jay licks his lips , face red . He wanted to go to them , separate them and kiss jungwon instead, why was that girl kissing jungwon, jay should be the one not her . But to bad that will never happen . Jungwon is Jay's ex . They are over.

Jay Couldn't help it , he couldn't look at them kissing so he got up and left , going to bathroom.  Jungwon saw it that jay left and stoped the kiss by pushing her face away, she got mad at it,  but jungwon didn't gave a fuck and got up too , following jay .

Jay went to restroom , straight to the sink , washing his hands and then splashed water to his face , trying to calm down, he knows he hates jungwon but he also felt jealous, he hates everyone now because of jungwon.  He wants now to kill that girl and sell her organs . Looking at the mirror , the restroom was so clean . It was a luxury club after all .

Jungwon saw where jay went and went behind him , looking at Jay having hard time . When jay turned around he saw jungwon standing there , next to him with a smile on.

"Hah...having hard time I see" jungwon said , jay didn't said nothing he walked and bumps his shoulder with jungwons really hard that jungwon had to keep it cool and not to Yelp because it hurts a little. 

"Why are you mad " jungwon said and jay stoped walking,  jungwon continued to talk " you really hate seeing my face I get it but don't be mad when I kiss someone that isn't you " jungwon said .

Jay turns around and goes to jungwon, he held the back of his neck and brought jungwons head closer to him , making their foreheads to bump  .

"I could kiss you right now but your lips touched hers ....disgusting " jay whispered near his face , hot breath coming from his mouth, the breath hitting jungwons face .

Jay then pushed jungwon back by pulling the back of hid neck with his hand that he was gripping it hard . He gave jungwon one last look and left .
Leaving jungwon speechless.

"What just happened?" Jungwon said to himself.

.

Thank you. Hope you dont find this book boring or cringe. I have no idea what am I writing , I just go with the flow .