no.21

' that was good ' .

.

"Where were you?" Jake asks . Jay was there now , people were home , it was near 4 in the morning, tired . "Take your friends home " jake spoke and jay nods. He looks down seeing heeseung sleeping, jake was holding sunghoon.

"I'll bring sunghoon which number?" Jake asks ." Seventeen " jay replied it shortly and jake nods , he walks first .
Jay bends down and took heeseung with him "fuck you're so heavy " jay said,  it took time for them to bring them back to the hotel but they still did it. Jay had to see heeseungs wallet and to take his room key , he finally did that job successfully . Jake had dropped sunghoon to Jay's shared room.

"Thank you " jay thanked jake for helping him , jake nods and left too .
He sighs , looking at sunghoon on his bed , sleeping with his mouth open.  Jay decided to take a shower , while taking his clothes off he thought of him and jungwon.

"Fuck ...did I just kissed him !" Jay spoke with himself, to good to be true . Smiling at it , he finally got to taste the lips that he was lusting for . Same taste nothing different,  he still have the taste of his lips on his . He didn't want to wash his lips now. 

"I think we really became enemies with benefits " jay said and enters the bathroom .

.

The next day , jay woke up first, looking at the time and it was 2pm , looking back at his friend, sunghoon was still sleeping, face swallowed and red . Jay groans , last night he couldn't sleep and now he overslept, his head is hurting, to lazy to get up from the bed and get ready .

After some times of him laying down, doing nothing he got up , the first thing he did was to check his phone, nothing new . He got up and got ready , wearing a tshirt and pair of shorts , today was so hot .

Jay was all ready and sunghoon was still asleep " get the fuck up boy " jay said and taps sunghoons ass with his feet , shaking him slightly "GET UP " jay yelled this time and sunghoon moves , he groans "what's wrong?" Sunghoon asks , still not on his right mind .

"You've been sleeping a lot so get up and get ready "jay said and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV.

Sunghoon still laying down , doing nothing,  he closed his eyes , to lazy to keep them open. "FUCK YOU "Jay yelled and he jumps on top of sunghoon , jumping up and down "wake uuuuupp" jay chants making sunghoon to cry .

"Fine fine " sunghoon said with his deep voice and it kind of cracked . "Good" jay said when he saw that sunghoon got up and stands there like a statue " go shower oh my god ...you stink " jay says,  holding his nose .

"Hey that's rude " sunghoon says and goes in the bathroom with the blanked around his legs , taking it with himself. Jay shakes his head at how clumsy his friend is . He now only waits for sunghoon to get ready and do something, it was boring and they came here to enjoy. 

Since it's hot today, jay got and idea and he loves it. He wanted to go to a pool , he haven't swims long time ago . At his house he have his own pool so he misses going at public pools . This hotel have a pool so its good. 

Sunghoon finally came from the bathroom , all ready with clothes on, only his hairs wet . "See I'm ready now " sunghoon said and sat down , brushing his hairs .

"I wanna go swimming today ...and you will come too no buts " jay commands.
"Yeah okayokay geez" sunghoon said and he finished brushing his hairs .

"Let's go eat now " sunghoon said and they left to go eat , first going to heeseungs and then going together. Always trio not duo .

At the restaurant, people there eating,  jay and his friends found an empty table and sat there down , the waiter came there and took their orders . Jay was looking around and to his surprise he saw jungwon sitting with someone .

"Oh....is that jake ??" Heeseung said and sunghoon looks at where heeseung and Jay were looking,  "oh yeah " sunghoon said . So that someone is jake , why was jungwon sitting with jake . 'Are they friends?! ' jay thought and took a sip from his water.

They finished eating and went back to sunghoons and Jay's room , as always. 
"So ...let's go to as swimming pool....its so hot " jay recommends it and they agreed , you can feel your clothes get wet by sweating. The sun was shining so brightly. 

"Okay let me call jake " sunghoon said and disappeared somewhere to take a call with his boyfriend. Jay and heeseung were getting ready, taking towels and other things that you need, such as sunglasses and creams .

Sunghoon was ready too , now they only need to walk there .

.

"Do you wanna come to a swimming pool ?" Jake asks jungwon, they were friends before too but they didn't talk that much and sicne jake noticed that jungwon is alone so he wanted to keep him company. "Um...I'm not sure " jungwon said .

"Come on ..please ...its hot and it will be fun" jake pleaded , making puppy eyes . "Okay okayy" jungwon agreed and jake smiles at it . "I guess I'm ready " jungwon said,  he didn't want to swim but he still accepted it , there's nothing to do only locked In a room so why not enjoy those weeks in Japan. 

They walked away,  going to the hotel's pool . Jay and his friends were already there . Jungwon and jake were going there , jake took a lot of things with himself he just didn't want the sun to burn his body .

"Oh...here is my boyfriend " jake said and pointed at sunghoon,  sunghoon was waving at him with a smile on his face . Jungwon looked there and god how much he wanted to go back home .

"Wait......we will stay with them??!" Jungwon asked and jake nods , he widened his eyes , no... there's jay too .

"Oh fuck " jungwon whispered.

.

Thank you.