no.16

Jungwon looks at him with 'are you for real ' look.

Jay grins at him and placed his hand around jungwons waist , jungwon was shocked, jay then whispered to his ear " start acting because they are four people and we are only two " jay said and jungwon gulps at how close they were but it wasn't time to think about it,  they need to leave this place.

Jay walked first making jungwon to walk too .  The group of friend looks at them " where are you going...come back " they said. "Fuck ...run" jay said and they both run away.  The drunk boys kept on chasing them. Jay and jungwon kept on running , jay was more fast than jungwon so jungwon was behind jay like 5 meters and near the drunk boys .

Jay had to stop and look behind , he saw that jungwon couldn't run anymore so he goes to him and pics him up bridal style, it surprised jungwon at first but he calmed down . Jay ran now with jungwon in his arms . Jungwon holding tightly by placing his hands around Jay's neck, interlocks his fingers .

Finally they arrived at the hotel and they stoped chasing them .  Jay and jungwon were now near their door at the highway . He let jungwon down , jay was tired , taking deep breaths , jungwon then started to laugh and jay too . They just found it funny at how they were chasing them .

"Thank you " jungwon said after they stoped laughing . Jay didn't expect to hear this from jungwon but he did .
"No problem.....and take the jacket please...." jay said and held the jacket for jungwon to take it . Jungwon looks at it only.  "Look for a pay back that I helped you , take the jacket " jay said .

Jungwon gave one more look at the jacket and he finally took it , making jay to smile a little.  "Good night" jungwon said and run back to his room leaving jay there . 'Did he said good night to me ???!'  Jay couldn't believe it.

They always hated each other since they broke up but now jungwon acted sweet with jay , he Hope's that other day jungwon will act sweet but he doesn't think so .

Jay goes back to his room , sunghoon wasnt in his room , he still hasn't came from the hanging out with Jake.  Jay goes to his bed , sitting down ,taking off his shoes , the room so quiet. He then thinks about what happened today.  A lot of things happened.  He smiles at it . He really enjoyed it .

.

The next day , jay woke up , the sun light hitting his face making him to close his eyes , white sheets on his bed were messy,  jay slept without a shirt on only with shorts because it's hot. He stretches and looks at the time on the drawer next to him , he saw the time and it was 11 in the morning, looking at his left,  expecting to see his friend sunghoon since they share the bed , but sunghoon was nowhere to be seen . Jay groans .

"Where the fuck is this boy ??" Jay spoke with himself , getting up and got ready , today it was Saturday, wearing light clothes , a tshirt that you can see through his body and a pair of shorts.
Putting cologne , he need to eat now something. He sat down there and took his phone out to text sunghoon, then he saw an unknown number there .  He have opened that before .

From unknown:
Miss me?

Seen 01:47

Jay wanted to text them and to ask who they were , he was about to type but sunghoon came there . Jay looks up from his phone just to find sunghoon walking like an old man , thinking that jay is asleep and wont see sunghoon. Bad idea .

"Well hi there old man" jay said .

It startled sunghoon that he flinched , " shit ....you scared me " sunghoon said, holding his chest with his palm , taking deep breaths. Jay only smirks . "You think I don't know that you didn't slept here? Now tell me ...where there you? " jay asks , sounding like a parent minding in their childrens business. 

"Um...I...you dont need to know " sunghoon said and took steps , approaches his closet to take some clothes and shower . When sunghoon took his shirt off jay saw something on his neck .

"Tell me who did that to you" jay said and got up , going to sunghoon.  Sunghoon stops what he was doing. "Did what ?" Sunghoon asks , feeling confused.

"The hickey on your neck ....oooo is our virgin friend finally getting laid??Tell me who was it " jay said sounding excited about it , as I said , sunghoon isn't a person to do those stuffs and seeing a hickey on his neck it was shocking at first for jay .

Sunghoon widened his eyes , touching his neck , going to a mirror and he finally saw a hickey, how could he forget about last night. Now he needs to tell jay too since he saw it .

Sunghoon goes and sat down on the bed . Jay looking at him , making fake puppy eyes so sunghoon can tell his friend everything. "Fine I'll tell you bicth " sunghoon said , jay goes near him.

"Tell me now ...which girl did it to you...eeee" jay said , moving eyebrows up and down and grinning at him,  showing his teeth , looking creep yet funny at the same time .

"Its not a girl and .... jake did it "sunghoon finally spited his secret that is no longer a secret. Jay looks at him now without grinning, having a resting face . "Jakeeee.....since when did you guys get so close ??" Jay now asks,  he felt something about it but he kept it to himself.

"We were best friends but jake didn't want to tell to no one and last night .....we...I mean I said that I liked him....I know it's to soon but I really like him even before we met " sunghoon said .

"And then??" Jay asks , getting excited about sunghoons love life .

"And then ...I thought that jake will reject me and that he isn't gay but turns out that jake loves me too so I guess now we are in a relationship so last night...." sunghoon finished the story .

"Damn you guys going wild ...you just got in a relationship and ALREADY DID IT !!" jay said , his eyes wide open .

"Eii....it was only a make out season " sunghoon said and got up to go to shower .

"I don't believe you....you probably did it with him...AAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT " jay said .

"Shut up " sunghoon says and goes to shower, jay waits for sunghoon to get ready and to go eat something..

Tonight they will have a match.

.

Thank you.