Chapter 19

Cisco was sitting at Jitters, checking his watch every five seconds since he was beginning to worry that the person he was meeting was standing him up. However, he smiled a few seconds later when his fears were put at ease when he felt someone put their hands over his eyes.

"Guess who and you can't use your powers." Kamila said and Cisco grinned as he pulled her hands away and turned around to face her.

"I missed you so much." Cisco said as he hugged her.

"I'd say I missed you too, but I didn't remember who you are until yesterday." Kamila said.

"Yeah, I still can't believe that Iris found you before I did." Cisco said.

"Sounds like someone didn't use the powers he recently got back." Kamila said and Cisco smiled.

"Yeah, so Iris told you." Cisco said.

"That Vibe is back? Yeah she and honestly, I think it's about time." Kamila said as she sat down across from him.

"Really?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah, I mean Cisco, I could tell that you missed being Vibe, you missed your powers and honestly, if you'd still had them, you never would've been late to our dates." Kamila said.

"Very funny. But are you sure you're okay with me being Vibe?" Cisco asked.

"Cisco, I told you. As long as you're sure that being Vibe is what you want in your life, then I'm going to support you." Kamila said.

"Great." Cisco said with a grin as he checked his phone.

"Everything okay?" Kamila asked.

"Yeah, just waiting to hear from Caitlin." Cisco said.

"Ooh why, is it some kind of Team Flash emergency?" Kamila asked and Cisco chuckled.

"Not exactly. More like I'm waiting to hear from her if our latest experiment worked." Cisco said.

"And what kind of experiment would that be?" Kamila asked.

"One that'll allow her and Frost to have a split." Cisco said.

"Wait, you're trying to break them up?" Kamila asked.

"Hey, it was their idea. Since Frost started living her own life, it's become a bit too much of a hassle for them to have to keep sharing a body." Cisco said.

"But is this experiment safe?" Kamila asked.

"I think you already know the answer to that and they both completely consented, but we're keeping them locked down in their apartment until the process is complete and who knows how long that will take." Cisco said.

"Got it. Glad I'm caught up." Kamila said and Cisco chuckled.

"Trust me, we're not even close." Cisco said.

"Okay then." Kamila said.

"Yeah." Cisco said.

"Well at least now you're not working for a maniac anymore." Kamila said.

"Very true." Cisco said as they continued talking.

"Well, that should be the last of it." Cecille said as Barry brought the last of her things into the West house.

"It better be the last of it. Remember, I have super speed, not super strength." Barry said.

"Speaking of which, think you could use that super speed to unpack all this stuff?" Joe asked him and Barry chuckled.

"Nice try. I'm only here to help unload the boxes, actually unpacking them is a you problem. Especially since I promised dad that I'd help him get settled into his new apartment." Barry said.