Deiry calling....

A small sighed escaped on my lips. Nervous of what she'll say. It been years since the last time we talk. “Hi,” I said.

[“Where are you? Are you free?”]

Her voice was casual like she didn't mind what I did in the past few years. “Uhm, actually I'm in a banquet with Clasper. Why?”

[“I’m in the Manila right now, I want to meet you. Do you have time?”]

Before I couldn't answer her I heard strange noise on the line.

[“May banyo ka sa kwarto mo,  ‘di ba? Bakit dito ka pa nakikibanyo?”]

Diery with her annoyed voice.

[“Sira nga yung gripo roon. Makikibanyo lang, bakit ang sungit mo bahay ko naman ‘to ah..”]

This time the voice came from a man. It was gentle and playful almost as if he's telling Deiry to cuddle him.

[“I came here from Sitio Nga-Nga to Manila. And I'm exhausted pwedeng bukas ka nalang magpa baby, Ross?”]

I laughed gently hearing them bickering. What a cute couple.

[“Boyfriend mo ba ako o nakababatang kapatid? Grabe ganiyan mo ako tratuhin nakaka hurt. Alam mo ba kung gaano kita namiss? Ni wala man lang kiss o kaya yakap? Agad,  ‘wag ka munang pababy, Ross. I'm a neglected boyfriend, Dei!”]

He didn't even change at mukhang naging malala si Rossweisse ngayong  sila na ni Deiry. At first I didn't even know but of course with the help of Clasper I was able to reconnect with them.

[“Just go to the bathroom and well spend the night talking and cuddling after that sleep on your own room. Okay na? May reklamo pa ba?”]

“Hindi pa ba tapos ang lovey dovey moments niyo?” I asked making Deiry sighed. “Cute nga e kaso masyadong pabebe si Rossweisse nakakainit ng ulo.”

[“Hoy Dorothy naririnig kita ah!”]

“Edi shing, Rossweisse. Just text what you're going to say Dei mukhang ako pa ata ang nakakaistorbo sa gabi mo tunog seloso ang boyfriend mo e,” ani ko. I want them to spend their night together and let Deiry rest. Siguradong tatanungin niya ako’t mag-aalala ito kaya bago pa iyon mangyari’y nagpaalam na ako at pinatay ang tawag.

The sky was full of stars, clouds were covering the full moon a men in black jump through the glass wall. I shooked my head and continued to watch the dark night. I'm used to it, used to the things that I shouldn't see nor hear, use to the situation where entering a beautiful tragedy became normal.

“Tapos na?” I can feel a man's presence behind my back.  On my peripheral vision I saw him holding a wine glass, “hmm? Time to go home?” I asked.

Clasper answered me with the words I don't want to hear. “I saw her, Dorothy.” I froze, “I––––”

Cutting him off, I smiled and cupped his face looking him straight on his eyes. “Stop. You're just drunk, Clasper. No way in the hell you saw her. Stop this. ” I gritted my teeth when he avoided my gaze. “Planning to betray me?” He remained silent. “It’s okay I'm used to it anyways. Just don't come back crying and begging because of the things I'm capable of doing.”

He knows what I meant. No need for this conversation to keep going both of them will be in danger because of this shitty things. Clasper and I are bound to stay on each other's arms no one should interfere. No one. “You changed. What happened to you?”

Inside my purse is a small bottle containing a circular medicine that's keeping me high and sane. “I don't know,” I took one and drink it along the wine. “Stay with me for tonight, Clasper. I don't want to be alone,” a helpless voices pleading for companion.

Clasper on the other hand clench his fist. “Dorothy is a mess.” He mumbled.

Two steps to be with him, “a beautiful mess.” I whispered on his ears, hugging him tightly. “Clasper, after all  the only place we're going is hell. Can your conscience bear the fact that the woman you wanted can be dragged along with us? No, right? So, stay with me and let us be with hell.. Together.”

____________

#High