Truth ⛈ 4

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's ch 4! Hope ya'll enjoy it :)

==============================================================================

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The garden was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers, the tables had a beautiful white and gold cloth spread across them with extravagant centrepieces in the middle. The lawn was also full of guests who were eagerly waiting for the marriage to begin except Dadi and Sarla auntie, they rolled their eyes like they were forced to be there. 

The Malhotra siblings' were somewhat confused- Sonu was a little let down by Ishqi's sudden change of decisions', she wasn't fully convinced that a girl like Ishqi would agree to marry a scoundrel like Mayank. While Kartik knew something was cooking between Ishqi and Ahaan, he smirked-"I know bhai aur Ishqi koi na koi dhamaka toh kareinge...Now that Mr. Denial has finally accepted his love for Ishqi he will NOT let her become someone else's...ever".

Meanwhile Mayank was on cloud nine, he had devised a devious plan to take revenge from Ishqi- Mayank mentally thanked Ahaan for making everything so much easier for him, he wickedly cackled. 

Soon Ishqi and Ahaan walked into the garden hand in hand- They stood where their families were gathered. "Ahaan puttar yeh tu kya kar raha hai", said Dadi while looking at their entwined hands in horror. Ahaan ignored her question and began speaking, "As all of guys already know we've all gathered here today for a wedding...But aaj woh shaadi nahi horahi jiss ko aap log attend karne aai the-"

Mayank: What in the world are you saying Ahaan?!

Ahaan: Wohi jo tumein sunnai de raha hai...he paused, "I need to reveal something in front of everyone, but first"....he turned to face Ishqi, "Ishqi I need to confess something to you that's been in my heart for way too long"-

Ishqi's stomach did a somersault,"Oh My God! What does AVM wanna confess to me in front of everyone?! Abhi thodi der pehle we were alone, he could've said it then...Aisi kya baat hai ko inko saab ke samne hi karni hai?!!!" she was nervous but wanted to know what Ahaan wanted to say. She slightly smiled and nodded. Ahaan took her hands in his and started talking, "Ishqi, the first time we met was a little odd, you "borrowed" my car and I titled you as "car chor" ...But mujhe khud pata nahi chala ke kaab tum car chor  se meri dil chor baan gayi...You've awoken an emotion in my heart that I didn't even know existed...LOVE..."