💥 Trap 💥 Part 3

Hellooo everyonee!! Since a lot of people wanted me to continue this story here's part 3! 

Hope y'all like it 😉.

================================================================================

Ahaan was in the Mehta Mansion, he was nervous but during the 25 minute drive he had come up with a plan. 

He was going to power off his phone and ask Rhea if he could quickly use hers for an emergency call. 

"That seems smart and easy" Ahaan thought.

He rang the bell and was greeted by the Mehta's house-help, he was directed to sit in the lounge while the house-help (Shanta) called Rhea. 

As soon as Rhea heard that Ahaan had come to visit her she felt a sense of achievement, she hurried downstairs and greeted him.

He wanted to ignore her and keep his distance but then he remembered Ishqi's words "you need to make sure she trusts you blindly", he took a deep breath and began speaking. 

Ahaan: Rhea, yeh joh bhi sab kuch ho raha hai yeh na toh meine expect kiya tha na tumne- his voice trailed off.

Rhea: Tum kehna kya chahate ho Ahaan?

"Now comes the hard part" he thought

He had to speak lowly about  Ishqi in front of Rhea---he mustered up some courage and said "Rhea mujhe lagah tha ke Ishqi mera saath degi par ussne toh mere se baat hi nahi ki, woh mujhse itni naraz hai, mere par bharosa hi nahi kar rahi-

He was cut off by Rhea who declared "Meine toh pehle hi kaha tha Ahaan, Ishqi nahi mein tumse saacha pyaar karti houn. Ussne toh tumhe ek problem aane par chod diya, lekin mein tumhe kabhi bhi nahi chodogi. Ahaan I-

"Shut up Rhea" Ahaan thought 

The clock struck three with a loud ding and Ahaan took this as an opportunity to initiate his plan. 

Ahaan: Rhea woh actually teen baaj gaye hai aur mujhe ek bohot important phone karna hai, lekin mere phone ki battery dead hogai hai--so if you don't mind kya mein tumhara phone use kar sakta houn? It'll only be about 5-10 minutes. 

Rhea was so happy hearing Ahaan belittle Ishqi that she didn't wanna make any mistakes, she instantly agreed and left Ahaan alone in the lounge with her phone. 

Ahaan went right to work and quickly went to Rhea's contacts searched the name "Varun" but there were no results, he then searched up "Arun" and found a number saved as "Arun 💔" in Rhea's phone. 

He quickly powered on his phone and sent the number to a group chat consisting of himself, Ishqi, Kartik, and Sonu. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAT:

Ahaan: Yeh lo number "911227824509"

Ishqi: Good Job AVM!

Sonu: Naam kya hai usske ex ka?

Ahaan: Arun

Kartik: Bhaiyya-Bhabhi-Sonu, sab jaldi se ghar ajao phir plan ka next part discuss karte hain.

Ishqi: See you guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaan quickly dialled the number of his office's peon and told him some random-not important- stuff as proof he had actually called someone.

Ahaan didn't wanna leave any cracks for Rhea to figure out their plan. 

After 2 minutes Rhea came back and said "Call karli?"

Ahaan: Haan, thanks.

Rhea: Hum kya baat kar rahe the-she asked wanting to continue their previous conversation.

Ahaan: Rhea mujhe na bohot urgent kaam aa gaya hai, toh hum baad mein baat karte hai-Theek hai--Bye

He rushed out the door without even giving her a chance to protest. 

"Bye" she mumbled disappointedly-

Ahaan zoomed out of the Mehta Mansion and headed back home, he was happy that he had successfully executed the first part of their plan without any blunders.

 Ahaan thought back to a few days ago, when he was stressed and had convinced himself that he would have to face this situation alone but now he had his family beside him- he had Ishqi-someone who had showed him immense love, trust, and support. 

He smiled and put on "Ishq Wala Love" on the radio and drove home with a sense of contentment in his heart. 

==========================================================

That's all for right now guyss, I might update later today but I tried making this part longer than the last. I might write 3-4 more parts on this. 

I really wanna see Rhea getting exposed soon 😩.

Pls ignore any mistakes 🤪

Suggestions are always welcome ✨

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸