~ He Loves Her ~ 4 ❤️

Hellooo guyss!! I know everyone is disheartened due to IPZN ending but please don't forget to participate in trends, help maintain the hype, mail/call/spam for season 2, and spread the word! Maybe if we all put in enough efforts Sony TV'll renew the show for a second season! 💕

Here's part 4, hope ya'll like it! 💛

===============================================================================

Ishqi stood shocked as Ahaan studied her face for a second and then said, "what's wrong?" -

"M-Mujhe nahi balke aapko kya wrong hua hai?!! Kaisi harkatein kar rahe hai?! " she said as she gained a little distance from him. "Aap ne yeh kapre kyun pehen rakhe hai aur Mayank kahan hai?!" she bombarded him with questions.

Ahaan grasped her hand and pulled her towards himself, resulting in her colliding with his chest, Ishqi gasped, "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?! M-Meri shaadi ho chuki hai!" she tried to free herself from his hold but he wasn't letting go and neither was she really trying. 

Ahaan: Mujhe pata hai tumhari shaadi ho chuki hai...tabhi toh mein yahan houn! he gave her a lopsided smirk while she was startled and baffled as heck. 

Ishqi: Aap ko yahan nahi hona chahiye! Kissi ne dekh liya toh faltu ka siyyapa hoga aur waisi bhi mein aab aapke best friend ki-

"Bhabhi ho!" 

Ishqi: Aapki bhabhi you mean!

Ahaan: Nahi! Meri wife! he said as he moved his face closer to hers- 

Ishqi: Aap ne aaj bhi kahin nasha patta toh nahi kar rakha?! Kaisi a-ajeeb ajeeb baatein kar rahe hai! 

Ahaan chuckled, "Nahi, promise aaj full senses mein houn.." 

Ishqi: Full senses waali baatein toh nahi kar rahe! she remarked as she looked around the room- 

Ahaan: Mein toh yahan houn, tumhari nazaarein kisse dhoond rahi hai? 

Ishqi turned her head towards him and her eye's widened, "Kahin aapko sadma toh nahi lagh gaya! Tabhi aisi baatein kar rahe hai!" 

Ahaan giggled, while Ishqi was stunned at how weird he was acting, "AVM, aap jaiye yahan se...isse pehle mera gusse ka bomb aap pe phatt jai!" she whispered the last part as she released herself from his hold and went towards the door to unlock it. 

Ahaan: Yeh sahi hai! Husband ko pehli raat hi room se bahir kar rahi ho! he pouted and folded his arms- 

Ishqi was already really angry on Mayank and the way Ahaan was behaving and the things he was saying were further agitating her. "KON HUSBAND?! YEH AAP KYA BOLI JAA RAHE HAI?! SOOCH SAMAJ KE BOLIYE AVM!"

Ahaan advanced towards her, locked the door, clutched her hand and pulled her to sit with him on the bed. "Ishqi tum aab meri liye sirf Ishqi nahi ho!"

Ishqi: Jaanti houn mein yeh baat...Meri aab Mayank se shaadi ho chuki hai and aab humare beech jo kuch bhi tha usse society ka tag mil chuka hai...aap mujhe yeh baat kyun baar baar yaad dila rahe hai? 

Ishqi lowered her gaze while he softly cupped her face and said, "Humare beech jo bhi hai  usse society ka tag zaroor mila hai but woh saab khatam nahi hua aur na hi kabhi hoga!" 

Ishqi was surprised at what in the world had happened to her neck deep in denial, naam teen banda mean, he was acting nothing like his usual akru and reserved self, instead he was flirting with her?! All while she was now his best friend's wife! What had happened to his family values, sanskars, and denial, she wondered.