ᴍᴀʀᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛs ᴄʟᴜʙ° ᭄🥋 part 11

Começar do início

Zak - fuck you George!!!

Nick - babe you seem upset.. whats wrong?

Karl - guy's did you seriously not heard the news lately?

Zak - what news?

Karl - Darryl got rejected yesterday...

Clay - wait what!!!

George - how the hell did that happened?!!

Karl - Well i did talked to Darryl earlier.. he told me Foolish was going to give him something at the end of the school yesterday.. but he never showed up and Darryl receieves a letter saying. He was sorry but he found someone way better then him and wouldent ever love a pyscopath..

Clay - that stupid asshole!!!

George - i cant believe he done that!! and he said he promise to love Darryl?!! what is wrong with him!!

Zak pov - hmm, that was your plan Maya..

Sophia - that is horrible.. i cant imagine how sad he must be..

Zak - i wish we could comfort him.. but i think he will not let us talk to him..

Nick - ARGH!! I SHOULD HAVE PUNCH HIM WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE!!!

All of them was frustrated and upset from their friend Darryl but Zak who has a satisfied smile in his mind knowing he won this round, for now...

The school bell rang and everyone started going to class. Sophia waves to them goodbye and they went inside of their classroom..

Their they saw Path who was comforting Darryl and Darryl put his head on the table and was still crying.

Path - Darryl please stop crying.. he was a asshole anyway!!

Karl - still upset?

Path - yeah.. i cant believe my friend Foolish would do such a thing.. i know him better than that!

Nick - WHERE IS THAT SON OF A BITCH!! ILL MURDER HIM MYSELF!!

Path - wish i knew Nick.. i would like to murder him aswell..

Zak - wait.. what do you mean by that?

Path - well i heard from his family that they move away cause the girl Foolish was inlove with was far away and decided to transfer school with her..

George - Goddamn that asshole.. so he ran away just like that?!!!

Path - *noded*

Everyone was still in rage and upset and Darryl was still crying.. Path grabs a handkerchip and lifts Darryl's head up and wipes his tears.

Zak felt a bit annoyed knowing Path was touching Darryl's sweet and cute face. Darryl keep on crying still hurt from what Foolish did.

Darryl - i..i.. d..dont.. know.. what w...we..nt w..wrong.. we have... a..an awesome time.. i never did a..any...thing.. wrong... t..to him!! *keeps crying*