Chaoter 12

A/N: hey yall, soooo I really am running out of ideas so this May be the last chapter of the book :( but don't worry, I have an announcement at the end :) anygay onto the story-

Y/N POV:
It had been at least 3 days and still no update from Virgil or the gang.. Janus is right- they've forgotten about my existence, I had permission to roam the room I was trapped in and was given my... old wardrobe along with my old makeup, (picture)

I didn't realise I tears were streaming down my face to the music of My Chemical Romance "I'm not okayyyy, I'm not o-kayyyyyyyy you wear me outtttttt" memories really do fuck up ure head, I'm bought back to reality when I see a silhouette lurking ...

I didn't realise I tears were streaming down my face to the music of My Chemical Romance "I'm not okayyyy, I'm not o-kayyyyyyyy you wear me outtttttt" memories really do fuck up ure head, I'm bought back to reality when I see a silhouette lurking in the shadows "what now Janus?" Obviously I snapped because I really despise both of them the shadow chuckled, I could recognise that from anywhere "Now now, don't wanna get angry yet... oh wait- that's all you are!!" The rage inside me starts to build up as I try to get up out of my chair i yelp out loud from the pain that is drawn to my wrist as I realise that those bitches probably Remus put zip ties on me making sure I'm secured to the chair. "You my precious aren't going anywhere"

"Im sorry, what was that?" A voice I have waited so long to hear appears just behind Janus, sadly he recognised that voice too and forced my mouth shut "I said if this wasn't clear enough for you, y/n isn't going anywhere!" I had this thought in my head that Virgil's doing this to distract Janus whilst the others rescue me... I was right to an extent only Patton and Logan came I felt my hands loosen and Logan sets them free whilst Patton is signalling Virgil. I wonder where Roman and Thomas are?? "Don't worry kiddo, they'll be around" a playful chuckle was followed when patton finished speaking, suddenly a wild Remus appeared but he was knocked out and was carried by Roman?!?! I'm starting to get some hope that they remember who I am until RoMaN whispers "don't worry princess, we'll get you out of here and we can introduce ourselves properly, I want to see who Virgil's constantly talking about" ... and like that Janus flops down like he's got no limbs as both Remus and Janus are tied to the chair I was tied to, I feel so bad for leaving them but at the same time I'm so relieved

Virgil's POV:
I'll do whatever I can to make sure that y/n is ok and heals properly after this because I know for sure that she is definitely getting trust issues with all of us, I mean- can you really blame her? I knew what happened as soon as I woke up, we'll I had a little confusion but once I regained consciousness I realised, and then once I figured that the others have forgotten who she was I knew something had to be done.

Y/N POV:
We are all teleported from the dark roam with Thomas' help... that would make sense, maybe that's why he stayed in the main meeting room... huh 🤔 "heyyy buddy, welcome home!! It's so nice to finally meet you!!! I decided to decorate the house since we're having a party tonight and I've invited a couple of my friends, Joan, Talyn, Terrence, Quil, Davi, Dominic and a few others. But don't worry, you'll love them!! I take a deep breath and just go along with it "I'm sure I will" I gave a small smile to Virgil and he returns it, "Vi? Can I talk to you a second?"

"Sure what's up?"

"First of all I just wanted to say thank you.. for saving me, Janus told me that he put a curse and you all had forgotten about me but then I had a thought, it wouldn't have worked on you because you to some extent are still a dark side, sure we have both been accepted into the lights but deep down we are still gonna be one of them, second thing, what's happening to us now? Because I still have feelings for you, like a lot of feelings they've never really stopped and theymph-" I'm interrupted by another pair of emo lips crashing onto mine

"I love you too, and nothings changed as far as I'm aware, we're still dating right?"

"Yeah, that's good, that's everything i wanted to hear.. and lastly.. you look adorable with purple eyeshadow" he blushes, so cuteee I can't wait to marry this man one day.

Today has started bad and ended on a high, literally me and Virgil spent the night sitting on the roof whilst the others slept in their rooms, some friends stayed over since they live a distance from Thomas' place, it was a really good way to welcome me back into the family and for once I felt an emotion I've not felt for a while... Romance, I look down and notice I've had an outfit change (picture or pick any of ure choice)

 Romance, I look down and notice I've had an outfit change (picture or pick any of ure choice)

My train of thought was interrupted by Virgil "y-y/n? Can I just say.. I really do love you, when you were taken I felt uncomfortable. Yeah I said I was fine but I really wasn't, I was panicking you were all I thought about, I even talked to Roman and Logan about all of this before we saved you, the amount of ways I could say how much you mean to me are infinity and beyond! Te amo mucho señorita... Román has been teaching me Spanish a bit, quiero pasar el resto de mi vida contigo y con nadie más "

I am lost for words, VIRGIL FREAKING SANDERS KNOWS SPANISH!!

"Oh my gosh, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you too!! Also, really?? You thought about me the whole time" I'm so glad it's dark outside because my cheeks are on fire (figuratively) I was caught off guard with a passionate and rather heated kiss, "of course, your my princess after all"

"Indeed I am" I smile as I lean my head against his shoulder, of course he goes tense at first but after a while he calms down.

And that is the story on how I met the love of my life.. Virgil Sanders

A/N:
That marks the end of my book, I am really sorry for the delays I have been extremely busy and have had more important stuff on my mind, thank you for reading this though!! It's much appreciated 🥰🥰.

announcement
Ok so at the beginning of the book I said I have an announcement and that is I have another book

✨announcement✨Ok so at the beginning of the book I said I have an announcement and that is I have another book

I am open to requests, of any topic as long as it's sanders sides, I sometimes might add an X Author in there. Mainly based off dreams I have XD anyway other than that hope you enjoyed the story

Until next time
Take it easy
Guys,gals and non binary folks
Peace out 🤍