Niall smiled and then left my room, leaving me to get ready. This was going to be an interesting day.

---

The drive to Disney was almost two hours, but it wasn't so bad. Niall and I spent the entire car ride blasting music and just talking. It was nice. Of course, I had to drive. Niall had yet to get his license...just like the other half of One Direction.

Once we had gotten our tickets and got into the park, we grabbed an ice cream bar and set off. Hopefully no one would recognize Niall. Paul wasn't with us, but we were hoping we could go unnoticed in a large park. Even though there are celebrities everywhere in California, that doesn't mean everyone is going to act normal around them...especially in Disneyland- a place where people from all over the world come to visit.

"What do you want to do first?" I asked.

Niall shrugged and said, "Something fun."

"How specific," I said sarcastically.

Niall then sheepishly said, "I don't know the place! You can lead the way, Miss I-Am-Cool-Because-I'm-From-Cali."

"Shut up," I joked, starting to walk away and having Niall follow me.

Eventually, we decided to go on the Indiana Jones ride, which Niall seemed to absolutely love.

After getting out of the ride, we were walking down the street when a Disney cast member with a camera stopped us. "Can I offer you two a picture? It only costs five dollars!"

I then said, "No thanks, we can get anyone to take a picture of us."

The photographer, who appeared to be named Chris, said "I understand. But, you two are the cutest couple!"

When he said that, Niall broke out into laughter and couldn't seem to stop. "Chris, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but if I EVER date him, I want you to come to my house and scalp me. Tear up my insides. Anything that would kill me."

Chris seemed confused and a little weirded out, thus causing him to walk away, which only made Niall laugh harder.

After Niall had calmed down, he said, "That was seriously the funniest thing ever. I would want someone to shoot me if I dated you."

My mouth gaped open at what he said and he said, "What? You get your insides teared out and to be scalped, but I can't be shot?"

"You were acting as though it would be terrible to date me," I said.

"You were acting that way, too!" Niall protested while trying to calm his laughter.

"Yes, but you're a Niall. That's different. I can't date Nialls. That's weird," I argued.

Niall laughed at my logic and said, "Well, I don't date Joslynns!"

I crossed my arms over my chest and said, "I think Joslynns are pretty great."

"Uh huh, okay. Whatever you say, Jos," he said, starting to walk away.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I laughed, following him.

"It's supposed to mean shut up, because I just want to ride the tea cups," said Niall, heading towards the line.

I then laughed, brushing it all off. Niall and I always made interesting memories together.

After having a very interesting tea cup ride, which consisted of Niall falling over mid-way, and a few other rides, we headed over to the new Cars Land.

"It looks exactly like the movie!" Niall exclaimed as we walked into the mini section of the park.

I laughed at Niall's enthusiasm, following him as he lead the way. Niall was running around, looking at all of the games to play, rides to ride, food stands to eat from, and stores to buy pointless crap in. He was soaking it all up, and he seemed to love it. It was like watching a little boy on Christmas who got a new puppy. It was pretty adorable.