2. Izzy Winston

Elora Hall

I stepped into the college campus to be welcomed by many fresh year students, hurriedly walking around. It was a very busy environment. Although there was a large amount of students moving back and forth, it didn't feel overcrowded. The campus grounds were vast. The senior students casually seated on benches and on their fancy cars. Groups of friends everywhere, talking to each other leisurely. Some of them, glancing at the freshmen.

My first lecture was going to be about finance and strategy, which starts in fifteen minutes from now. Holding onto my class schedule, I began heading into the building. The nervousness settled down and I was finally feeling better about college life. It's not going to be so bad after all Elle.

"FWEET!" I heard a wolf whistle from the grounds. With so many others walking in the corridors, I didn't mind it. So I kept walking.

A group of boys seemed to be laughing from the same place where the whistle came from.

I seriously needed to stop overthinking about everything. There's like a hundred students down this corridor and I felt as though the whistle was directed to me.

"Hey! The little brunette with the purple sweater." A rich and confident voice boomed, making me stop in my tracks.

Everyone else glanced at each other's clothes before their attention was on me. Unfortunately I was the only one, with brown hair and a lilac/ purple cardigan. Very similar to the stranger's description.

The colour drained out of my face, as I turned around. While everyone, stared at me. Murmuring secrets to their friends. Clearly they spoke about me.

"FWEET!" I heard the wolf call again, making me jolt. My eyes locked with a guy, seated on the bonnet of a shiny red sports car. It looked very flashy, enough to captivate anyone walking past it. With a cocky grin, his grey eyes were on me. His dirty blonde hair, made him look like a model posing for a photoshoot. Surrounded by a bunch of boys. They were anticipating my next move.

The grey eyed guy's eyebrows shot upwards, as he crossed his built arms. With a smirk, he gestured me to come closer to him, using two fingers.

Clinging to my backpack's straps, I slowly proceeded towards him. I stood at least three feet away from him. Feeling my heartbeat thudding, I looked into his eyes. His friends had now become quiet. All of them watching what the guy was going to say to me. With a shaky breath, I shifted my weight from one foot to the other. Those eyes held so much amusement, watching me intently.

He scrutinized the distance between us.
"What's your name?"

"Elora."

"Hmm?" He leaned forward, narrowing his eyes at me.

"E- Elora." I spoke a little louder this time.

Being satisfied with my answer, he laid back on the car, which I'm feeling could be his. "I'm Izzy. Izzy Winston." Before I could take in the information, he took hold of the schedule I held. "Elora Mae Hall." He mumbled. "Finance? Do you know your way around the place?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Alright let's get you to class then." He stood.

I swallowed, taking in his height and broad shoulders. Izzy's single brow raised as if he caught me checking him out. Wait! I wasn't... just that he was quite tall, that's all.