🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Akshay dropped her outside of the gate of her society, and until she didn't enter safely inside the elevator. He didn't go away.

Naina felt her heart doing a rapid jumping session, and her hand wasn't able to move ahead and ring the doorbell of her own house. She took a deep breath, and gently pressed the button while nervously playing with her bracelet. Bela opened the door, and was surprised to find her daughter standing outside with a dull face.

She smiled lovingly, and welcomed her inside while asking her - "I am glad to see you here, but isn't it too late? Why did you come at this hour?"

"Why, mom? Is it inappropriate for a girl to visit her house after marriage?" Naina asked her with a painful face, and Bela shook her head.

"You are taking me wrong, I was just being concerned about you. Anyway, I am happy you visited us." Bela affectionately patted her head, and in the meantime Anand and Mohit also came.

"Welcome home witch." Mohit gladly hugged his elder sister, and Naina unwillingly smiled.

"You are looking so exhausted, something is off with you. Isn't it?" Anand asked her with a disturbed face, and Naina somehow managed to restrain her cry, and said - "No papa...I am absolutely fine."

"I don't think so." He uttered in a low tone.

"Where is your nuptial chain?" Grandma questioned her with a shocked look, and Naina absent-mindedly placed her hand over her empty neck, and wondered which reason she should give now about her missing mangalsutra.

"Oh yes...I was also wondering if something was missing from her neck, have you stopped wearing the nuptial chain?" Bela asked her in a doubtful voice, and Naina gently shook her head, and said - "No mom, actually it got stolen."

"What? How? And when?" They questioned her with a perplexed face.

"While I was coming here, few bad boys tried to take off my expensive ornaments...Sameer tried to shove them away, but they had dangerous weapons with themselves, so I had to give them my lavish nuptial chain, and Sameer gave them his watch, and remaining money of his wallet." Naina made up a good story to fool her family, and everyone seemed to be convinced except Anand. He could see a wave of fear on her face, which wasn't because of those goons, but because of some other reason which is yet to be discovered.

"Thank God, you and Sameer are safe...I hope you both didn't injure yourself?" Bela checked her elbow, forehead in worry, and She assured her - "No mom, we both are fine...please let me sleep now. I am feeling tired."

"Ok go to your room...and change your dress." Grandma softly caressed her head, and Naina quickly walked inside her bedroom, which Mohit was using now, but thankfully he didn't mind keeping a few clothes of hers in the separate cabinet located near the study table.

"Mom...I think Naina Di is worried about something, perhaps she had a fight with Sameer, and decided to spend a few days here to mend her mood." Mohit told them with a depressed face, as he couldn't see his sister sounding low and weak. He loves when she scolds him, taunts him for eating extra. This isn't her behaviour, she is an enthusiastic girl.

"I also feel the same...but we can't pressurise her right now to tell us the exact matter. Let her sleep now peacefully, we will ask her tomorrow morning at breakfast time." Anand suggested, and everyone hummed in agreement.

"If Sameer is the reason behind her sadness, then god's swear he wouldn't be spared by me." He said with anger in his voice, and Grandma placed her hand on his shoulder, to calm him down.