🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Naina was feeling an urgent need for fresh air, the surroundings seemed suffocating to her, and she wanted nothing except some alone time for herself. She placed her hands on either side of her waist, and looked up at the sky painfully, her eyes were welled up with tears, and lips were trembling. She let out a deep breath, and asked herself - "Pata nahi aur kya jaan na baki reh gaya hai mere liye, roz...roz nayi chizein pata chal rahi hai mujhe Sameer ke bare me."

She heard her favourite voice calling her name restlessly, but today she didn't feel like talking to him right now. She wanted to stay alone, and try to emerge from the shock she had just faced.

"Naina...are you fine?" Sameer came, and stood in front of her while panting heavily.

"Do you think?" Naina asked him quite rudely, and He felt a deep ache in his heart.

"I don't know what Sanam might have told you, but don't give space to any misunderstanding in your heart, and clear everything with me." He asked her in a soft voice, and She said with a fake chuckle - "What should I clear? Every-day I discover a new secret about you."

"Secret? What do you mean? What have I hidden from you?" He questioned her with a perplexed face.

"You didn't tell me. You had a son. Advay." Naina said in a painful voice, and Sameer immediately corrected her - "What are you saying? When I came to talk about our marriage, I tried to say that I have a child as well...but you didn't let me complete, and said You know everything about my past, so I thought you might even know about Advay."

She went quiet for a moment, and remembered that day when Sameer was endeavouring to speak, but she didn't let him complete, and interrupted everytime.

"I don't like lying to anyone, especially you...why would I hide such an important thing? Naina, I was shocked when you agreed to the marriage, and that is why I was trying to clear everything." He softened his tone, and gently placed his hands on her shoulders.

"I...I am sorry. Sameer, I didn't know about Advay being your own child. The day I heard you talking with Jai Dadu, both of you didn't mention that Advay is your and your ex wife's son. Jai dadu only said that she went to God on Advay's birthday, and that doesn't mean she is his mother, I thought maybe she would have died in an accident...or due to some personal health issues." Naina explained to him with a frustrated face, and He was just watching her worried facial expression calmly.

"So now what do you want to do? If you want to cancel this marriage, I don't have any problem, it is totally fine...because you have the right to make a decision about your life, and I feel no girl would ever marry a married man, and a father of child too." Sameer said with maturity, and passed a small smile to her.

"Do you think I would leave you after knowing Advay is your child? I have made a good bond with him in a short span of time, and I feel I could take care of him as a mother...I will try my best to never disappoint you." Naina spoke with sincerity in her voice, and touched his cheek weakly.

"So you are fine to marry me?" He asked her surprisingly.

"Yes." She answered quickly.

Naina looked at his bewildered face for a second, and said in solemnity - "Let me tell you one secret...I don't think so you know that my real parents aren't alive, they died when I was one year old."

"What?" Sameer screamed shockingly.

"Yes...Mohit isn't my real brother, he is a son of my Uncle Aunty. Bela and Anand Aggarwal, they took care of me like their own child. Grandma also never treated me any differently than Mohit. Though she is quite strict, her heart is of gold, and if you would spend even a little time with her, you would know how beautiful human being she is...in fact everyone in my family are lovable and kind, that is why you still could see a smile on my face, if they would have abandon to raise me, I don't know what would have happened with me." Naina said with sorrow laced in her voice, and to seek some comfort. She slowly lay her head on his chest, and her hand was clutching the fabric of his kurta.