🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Next Day Afternoon. In Aggarwal House, everyone was occupied in some or other work. Naina requested her Best Friend Harshita to come to her place, and help her in choosing the best outfit to impress her Mr.Handsome, she was really confused between two dresses, one was quite modern, and the other one was traditional. She was highly enthusiastic to meet Sameer, and talk with him about their Marriage. She has been in love with him ever since she saw his charming face, and his kind heart and gentle nature developed her feelings more.

Harshita barged in her bedroom with an annoyed face, and scolded her - "What is this yaar? You literally messaged my boyfriend that I am going out of town because my cousin's wedding is there?"

"Ummm Sorry...but He would have disturbed us if I wouldn't have told him this lie." Naina said with a cute face, and Harshita shook her head in disbelief.

"I shouldn't have shared his number with you considering you my bestie. Idiot." Harshita spoke angrily, and seeing the gloomy face of her friend, her anger melted, and she said with a sweet smile - "Now stop giving me such a baby look, and let's select the best outfit for you."

Naina hugged her tightly, and said smilingly - "I have selected two dresses for me, I don't know which one is good."

"Seriously? On the call you told me you aren't able to choose any outfit amongst a hundred clothes, and now you're saying you have already chosen Two Dresses?" Harshita spoke with an irritated face, and shifted her eyes on the bed where six dresses were spread.

"Which one do you think is good according to your taste?" She asked her while keeping her hands on her hips, and Naina said with a sad pout - "I think the red one is looking quite good, but the shade of pink lehenga is better." After a small pause, She added with a sheepish smile - "I guess navy blue dress is pretty good to wear for this occasion...but peach saree is also beautiful. Isn't it?"

"I am going now...you idiot told me you have selected two dresses, and now you're confused between six dresses?" Harshita yelled at her for behaving like a clueless child, and Naina said - "Yes so when did I lie to you? I am really confused between the two dresses individually...I liked the red one which is kept beside the orange gown, but I also loved the shade of the blue dress which is placed beside the peach saree. The fabric and design of the green dress is beautiful, lying beside the pink lehenga."

"O my god I never saw such a crazy woman like you, for god's sake they're just coming here to talk about Marriage. It is not fixed yet." Harshita smacked her on her forehead with a disbelief smile, and Naina said innocently - "I don't know Harshu why I am feeling so nervous, it never happened with me, even when my family talked about finding a groom for me I didn't felt this restlessness in my heart, but ever since Dadi has announced that Jai dadu is willing to make me a daughter-in-law of their house, I am feeling so happy...so excited...so nervous...and...and a weird feeling in my heart."

"Awww you're madly in love with that man. Isn't it?" Harshita said with a sweet smile, and Naina just nodded her head in yes with a shy smile.

"Come-on now don't waste your time, let's figure out which one would go best for today's occasion." Harshita caressed her hair lovingly, and both of them sat down on the bed, and started to check the fabrics, designs, colours, and pattern of each of Naina's clothes.

After twenty minutes, both of them selected a different baby pink gown with shades of white, light blue and soft red. It had full sleeves and a perfect fit. Naina got ready quickly as the time was running ahead, and the Maheshwari Family would arrive at their house anytime. Harshita helped in setting her silky hair, and making them look extra glossy with the special spray she has got with her, she also gave her beautiful pairs of earrings, and then brushed a lip gloss on her juicy lips. Naina looked content with her appearance, and make-up, and thanked her Best friend for decorating her in such a simple yet beautiful way.