𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

⚠️ : Abuse

ᵗʰᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵒᵘˢ

₁:₂₁ ───∘──────── ₃:₁₀

⤰   ⊲⊲  ▯▯  ⊳⊳   ⟳

❏❐❑

It's been a months since HyunMin and Donghyun met and sometimes he felt he really close to the junior even though they just met not so long.

Day by day, he start to change a bit and always stick together with the junior but he still curious about the bruised Donghyun get. Is he really hurt himself or someone hurt him?

Right now, HyunMin was ditching class again and as always, smoking becoming his addict since he was thirteen years old. Of course his father which Taehyung scold him for smoking but he would snap back.

By bringing the past and that enough to make the father shut his mouth off feeling guilty eating him up day by day. Does HyunMin guilt? Nah.

Even his late mother have kill his husband brother but it's not by his willing and it was force by someone and he has no right to cheat behind Jungkook and kill his whole adopted family.

Would you imagine, Jungkook love Taehyung since four years ago and start to dating then one day Taehyung said he's just a bet while he pregnant and left him all alone to raise HyunMin.

Few years later, they met and Jungkook still had feeling for Taehyung and forgive him even married with him but in the end, Jungkook was the one who suffer, died in his own husband.

HyunMin know that his father is not in the right mind when he kill them but it not his fault too because he's still trauma about it.

The senior puff out the smoke into the thin air then ruffle his already mess hair before throw the cigarette from the rooftop without caring someone might get hurt by the cigarette.

Without he realize, he was crying remembering his not so happy childhood but he only had good memories when he was with his mother which is Jungkook. He scream out while grabbing his hairs.

The sight of Taehyung shoot Jimin, Jungkook and y/n still ringing in his head. They might think that he is a brat kid and that why he always make trouble in the school but they didn't knew what he had gone through.

JangMi was standing at the door and saw HyunMin screaming and she bit her bottom lips, she want to go there to sooth her step brother but she couldn't because she knew he don't like her existence.

And idea across her mind and immediately run out to find Donghyun because he's the only close to HyunMin. It's a lunch break and she tried to find the junior in the cafeteria and it right. He was there sitting and enjoy his meal.

" DongHyun-ie, I think HyunMin need you " She whisper in his ear who widened his eyes and stop eating.

" Let's go " Donghyun ask her to go with him but she only shook her head and smile to him sweetly then push him to the stairs that was guiding to rooftop.

He saw the senior laying on the floor still crying staring at the blue sky while smile sadly and faking his laugh then closing his eyes. Donghyun slowly walk towards him and HyunMin felt a shadow above him.

He open his eyes to see Donghyun crouching down to him with a bunny smile. Just like his mother. He get up from the floor and quickly hug the junior small body in his crying over his shoulder.

Donghyun pat the senior back softly and few minutes past they broke the hug and HyunMin being open up little by little to the junior who was shock how mess the senior life is.

They talk so much without realize the time past so fast and hours later the bell ringing signing they can go home. They get up and HyunMin want to send the junior home who insist but HyunMin being stubborn he and send him with his motorbike.

" Where is your address? " HyunMin question as eyes glued at the road.

" It's xxxx " Donghyun shout because of the wind is too strong and the senior nod then start to change the gear and twist the handle as Donghyun wrap his arm around HyunMin's waist tightly.

Few minutes later, they arrive to Donghyun hous- it's a mansion to be honest. Donghyun gave the helmet to the senior back which HyunMin take and the junior bow thanking him for sending him home safely.

HyunMin about to speak but flinch when they heard a glass breaking and screaming more like crying asking for mercy again and again. The screaming getting louder and that make HyunMin curious.

Donghyun look at the senior in nervous and bow him again before running into the house gate but was stop when he felt a hand grab his wrist which is HyunMin who looking at him with blank eyes.

" What happened? " HyunMin question and frown when he saw the fear in Donghyun eyes.

" Nothing! It none of your business! " The junior snap and yanking his hand grip before running into the house slamming the door harshly making the senior flinch.

HyunMin peek a bit when DongHyun close the door and he saw a pregnant male back facing him on the floor as hands trying to prevent getting hit using belt by a bulky man.

He saw the bulky man look at him with dark eyes and he froze at his place feeling he once met this eyes but he couldn't remember. He was about to see them again but the door now fully close.

" Should I call police? It's abuse " He bit his lips pulling out his phone about to press emergency services but his hands was stop by other hand.

He look up to the owner hand and see it a woman who like in early in thirty years old who shook her as ' no ' and he look at her in confuse.

Like why would this aunty want to prevent him to report the abuse case? Is they a mafia or what? He was about to ask her but flinch when he heard a deep voice behind him calling for the woman.

He saw how the woman quickly running into the mansion in fear without giving HyunMin a spare glance. He turn his back only to see the bulky man who staring at him like he's the next victim and he immediately rush out from there.

If Donghyun close the door for few second late, he must already saw the people he wish to met again but no. Maybe it's not his luck but one day, he will met the person again.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

1104 words

⠀∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂          /         ・゜+.
しーJ            °。+ *´¨)
            .· ´ * Go vote my new books! *☆´¨) ¸.·*¨)
        (¸.·´ (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* (¸.·’* *¨)