𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

ᶜᵒʳᵉ

₁:₂₁ ───∘──────── ₃:₁₀

⤰   ⊲⊲  ▯▯  ⊳⊳   ⟳

❏❐❑

Tap... Tap... Tap...

The sound from Jungkook's dainty fingers tapping the table surface filling the silent room as he bit his bottom lips while tears dripping from his bloodshot bambi eyes. The other hand hold a stick palming it tightly.

It was a pregnancy test.

Waiting it for five minutes and turn out positive. He's pregnant. His lips quivering and tears keep falling from his eyes. He didn't know what to feel, happy? Mad? Sad? All those feeling mix.

He scream and throwing the pregnancy test somewhere in the room which Jimin burst into the room, worried. The older held him and pat his back softly.

" What happened Kookie? "

" I-I'm pregnant... With that useless guy child " Jungkook whisper sobbing on the older shoulder making Jimin's heart break a bit but still smile to him.

" It's okay, you strong, I will help you " Jimin smile kissing his forehead and make him lay down on the bed softly and sing a calm song.

Few minutes later, Jungkook fall asleep safe and sound even though Jimin can see the tears wetting his gorgeous face. He sigh and caressing the younger hairs before the doctor come into the room.

" How was he doc? " Jimin question still patting the younger hair.

" He's fine now and he should be careful and not stress too much because he almost miscarriage by due bleeding this evening " The doctor explain and give Jimin a list the medical for Jungkook to take.

" I don't want to talk about this but... " She stop in the middle speech and took a deep breath before said " I have seen the news about them and didn't knew his husband and sister would be so cruel " She shook her head disbelief.

" Yeah, sure they are and soon karma will hit them hard " Jimin said through gritted teeth and kiss Jungkook's knuckle.

" Seem like you love him, don't you? " She started " I can tell it by your eyes and if you two got together, don't hurt him. He's so vulnerable and fragile " She pat Jimin shoulder which Jimin give his friend sad smile.

" I hope he will remember me sooner " He sigh again for the ten times.

" Don't worry, he will remember you Chim... Just stay with him and slowly he will remember his past, he had suffer loss memories. Have a faith on him " She pat his shoulder harsher than before while smile innocently.

Jimin tsk and kick her out from the room and he thought about bring Jungkook somewhere to surprised him.

❏❐❑

To he surprise, Jimin brought Jungkook into the Kim's Company and force the younger to follow him even though Jungkook already tired from all happened to him.

Without knocking the door, Jimin brag in the cabin which own by Taehyung and force Jungkook sat in front of Taehyung and next to Jimin as he not looking up, tired to face the traitor.

" Wow, still had courage to come here after I drag you out from my company? " He emphasize the 'my' word while eyeing the younger who had his palm under his belly.

" You still want to play with this game Taehyung? " Jimin question clenched his jaw.

" If you keep pushing me, yes " He said through gritt his teeth while clenched his fist controlling himself from burst out.

Jimin smirk at him and collapse his hands together and look at Taehyung's in the eyes with poker face.

" You think Judge is stupid? " Jimin question and continue " I can easily prove that you and y/n false the documents about company and you've planing since five years ago "

" Plus I can easily prove that you fake the DNA test about Jungkook's son which is HyunMin and I can easily prove that you lied to Jungkook so that you can take his house and wealth "

" I can prove to Judge you're an abusive husband and tried to separate a mother-son relationship. Want more?  You'll be in jail for years and i- "

Taehyung already sweating in fears which making Jimin smirk wider.

" Who the fuck are you and why you so busy interfere our business in between me and this cheap guy! " Taehyung yell pointing at Jungkook who flinching and hold Jimin's shirt.

Jimin chuckle and put his hands in the air in surrender and said.

" Sorry dude, I forgot to introduce myself " Jimin said as he tried to find his card in his pocket and found it then give the card business to Taehyung while smug said :

" I'm a lawyer "

Jungkook tilt his head in surprise meanwhile Taehyung sweating so much that almost drenched in his own sweat and his heartbeat increase in fear after hearing Jimin said.

' How? '

Jungkook thought while look at the male beside him who still smirk hadn't disappear from his lips watching Taehyung sweating and Jimin look at Jungkook and give:

' I will tell you later ' look and eyes at the CEO in satisfied.

" Why sweating? There air cond in this room anyway " Jungkook innocently smile while blinking his eyes that make his eyelash touch his cheeks.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and his fist knowing he will fell soon.

❏❐❑

Meanwhile HyunMin still waking on his own while munching on his junk food that he brought from that house and he throw the plastic in the trash bin when it finish.

He went to a train station while holding the map in his hands and sat near to a family so that people won't thought that he was running away from house or kidnapped.

HyunMin felt thirsty and decide to go small market near the station and he take the drink he want with a woman help and go pay for it.

" Where is your mother little one? " The saler ask as she take the bottle from HyunMin's small hands.

" Dada went to toilet and he ask me to buy some drink " He lied without stutter which she believe and nod.

The little boy went to make a tickets at the machine so that the ticket can access when he going in the train. He was so busy pressing the machine words without realizing there an unknown man behind him.

When the ticket was done he took it and turn around to face a taller man stand in front of him wearing all black, cap covering his half face and the little boy could see smirk curve his lips.

❏❐❑

To Be Continue

1072 words

Tell me your thoughts *smirk*