28 (Plan)

Author pov

"Moonbyul help me!" Moonbyul held Jin's hand when they reached the stairs near welfare place.
"Oh my god how can I go up these stairs with my pregnanacy? Tell the welfare minister to come here. I cannot walk my baby will be in danger."

"Yes your highness!" He smirked as saw maids whispering and saying about him.

"Look I told you he is pregnant! Princess Jihyo just lied about it so his son will be the second spouse." He smiled as heard the things himself expanded all over the castel.
"Your highness!" He turned as the welfare minister came.
"How disrespectful you are? See I came here cause you didn't understand when we held a ceremony you must come to me and ask for your duties. What if something happen to our next crown prince? Huh? Should I tell this to our king?" He quickly bowed.

"Sorry your highness! You could call for me and I would come." He turned  his head.
"It is late and now I am here. Anyway! The kitchen needs some things you must go the chef."
"Yes your highness!"
"Come here!" Jin whispered and he went near him.

"Now tell this specially to princess and get a reward hmmm?" He looked  at him.
"Sure your highness!"
"Good! Now tell her not to forget to bow completely in front of our future crown prince and bring a gift. As a person in royal family she must show her complete respect to me and my baby!"

"Your highness she'll kill-"
"No need to worry! Moonbyul will come with you. Just do as I told you!"

Jihyo pov

"Your highness look how maids are careful to him! I heard crown prince has ordered them." I looked at him who was taking small steps with the help of maids. I laughed.

"I wish he fall on the ground."
"Your highness!" I saw him stopped and caressed his belly.
"He is really proud of himself cause he is pregnant!" I shook my head and went to the castel's gate.
"Nothing's like what I planned. Why? Just why now?"

Jin pov

"Is she gone?"
"She just left your highness!" I smiled.
"Good! Be sure he hears every news about me."
"Yes your highness!"
"Did the welfare minister go?"
"Yes your highness!"

"Your highness doctor Seo's here."
"Tell him come in!" He came in and bowed to me.
"You are here!"
"Your highness thank you! Cause of you my family are now in a better condition."
"I will do everythimg for you till ypu do what I want hmmm?" He nodded.

"Now tell me if a pregnant person be in a situation that bothers him emotionally does it effect the baby and the baby dies?"
"In some cases yeah! I have seen these kind of people. Mostly after a hard crying in early time of pregnany." I nodded.

"Good! So I heard the pregnant petson will bleed yeah?" He nodded.
"Yes your highness we can save the one who is carrying but the baby will surely die." I smiled.
"You gave me a great idea you know that?"
"What your highness!"

"Tonight's a big ceremony and I need your help."
"My help?"
"We talked about it yeah?"
"Yes your highness! But your highness how can we make blood? I mean if we wanna say you have aborte-"
"We can use animal's blood. I'll take some with myself. Do something that the blood be fresh!"
"Yes your highness!"
"I take it and will pour some inside of my legs. And then when they brought me here you must make my clothes bloody. More you must tell I am not doing well as well and have lost the baby. You must act like I am near to die. And then after lots of struggles I will ok! Did you get it?" He nodded.

"Yes your highness!"
"Good! Now do you have something here that makes me cry. I mean you said if the pregnant person cries alot it is more effective."
"Yes your highness I know what can you use!"

Weird destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें