22 (Near)

Jungkook pov

I got shocked as he came to me and cupped my first started kissing me. I closed my eyes and responded to him. I love him so much!
But it was when I realized something.
"Hey hey hey! Wait!" I broke the kiss.
"What is this? I told you let's sl-"
"As I know you said till you don't fall inlove with me we won't sleep. What was you said aha have sex!"

"I changed my mind it is fine now-" I stopped him as wanted to kiss me again.
"Do you love me?" I grabbed him by his shoulders.
"What do you mean? Don't tell me you are not interested in me anymore. Wait a minute are you sleeping with someone and provide your needs-" I stopped him as saw his angry gaze.

"Hey hey hey! No! Stop stop assuming!" He pouted.
"Then why you are rejecting me? You...don't.....lovr me anymore?"
"I love you but about the reason......it is the exact reason you made that rule for us." He pouted more. I chuckled and caressed his face.

"I don't want to make you to do something that you don't like. I am sure you have a reason for your sudden act but don't want to know it cause I know it'll break my heart to know you wanted me maybe cause of some logical or political I don't whatever reasons you have. I want to do everything with you with love. It is painful for me to know you are not doing it by love!" He looked at me.

I went and sat on my chair. He shocked me as came and sat on my lap.
"I didn't ask it cause or any political things or by force believe me. I am not a bad person and know about feelings. I just was...thinking maybe....as your husband I am not doing my duty well. You are a man with needs and I am here to calm you down and satisfy you maybe. I was taking a look at the last rules and then thought maybe this one needs some changes as well." He said and looked at me like a child.

I chuckled.
"You are cute you know that?" I said and pinched his nose.
"Ah don't do that I'm not a baby!" He said and tightened his brows.
"Thank you for thinking about me. As my husband you are doing alot! You saved me are sacrifincing for me and your plans are really good. What you are doing for me means alot to me. More you make me deliciouse foods." He giggled.

"And let's see you make me taste love which is very sweet so....you are a very good husband. Don't think you lack in something cause you don't." He smiled.
"Yeah?" I smiled and nodded.
"So you said you looked at those rules." He quickly nodded and took a paper out.

"Look I changed some of them like this one." I sighed as saw that.
"Even if you marry someone I won't accept him or her so he won't be officially your husband or wife." He said with a smile.
"You won't let go of this one anyway yeah?"
"You cannot blame me I have my insecurities." I just shook my head.

"Let me see what have you done! As long as you keep the rule of making me food I am good with everything."
"I sometimes think you married me cause of my foods." I chuckled.
"It was one of my reasons." He looked at me with pouted lips and tightened brows.

"The main reason is the love I have for you!" He bit his bottom lip and smiled shyly.
"Ok! But look at this one. I am ok....with you kissing me or.....maybe want to hold me? You know....I thought maybe they are ways of showing your love an-"
"You likr when I kiss you son't you?" He looked at me and swallowed. His ears and face were getting red.

"No!" I clicked my tongue.
"Seokjin!"
"Yeah?"
"You become red when you are embarrassed." He quickly put his hands on his ears. He was this red when we were speaking and I called him sweetheart! So he is shy!

"No no! I have allergy you know what is that? It is when you eat-"
"I know what is that but I can say it is not alle-"
"It is! Now stop you are wasting my valuable time." He was about to stand up but I made him to sit on my lap again.

"I guess you came for sleeping with me and think it takes time." He looked at me shocked.
"Are you bipolar or something?"
"Huh?"
"Tell me what do you want? You just said you wo-"
"I won't but I didn't say you can go! We need to speak."
"About?"
"We have to go somewhere." He pouted.
"Where?"
"Silla!"

Jihyo pov

"So you sure Silla's messanger is in his way?"
"Yeah! Sehun MUST go there. It is about their crown prince. They as well came for Jungkook's wedding."
"He won't go!"

"What? He has t-"
"Sehun won't go! He is a strong and wise politician. We must convince him to send us. In that way we can expand our relation with Silla."
"You think he will accept?" I chuckled.
"He is protecting his throne so yeah!"

It is the time to shot!

Jin pov

If we leave castel a civil war can easily happen.
"How long is that king Sehun is the king? 24 years?"
"Yes your highness!" Why I cannot remember anything?

It is like my memory is disappearing!
"Let's see what happened when Gurio's crown prince went to Silla? Gurio and Silla were enemies I am sure the crown prince went there. It was written but after that they suddenly became ok." So Silla and Gurio's relation will be ok after this?

"Ah I wish one of my books were here."

I sighrd and started walking to my room. Jihyo is dangerouse and leaving king all alone with them is not safe.
It was when an idea came in my mind.
"Moonbyul!"
"Yes your highness!"
"Tell prince Beomgyu to come to me."
"Yes your highness!"

Jungkook pov

I entered our room but got shocked as he came to me with a bold smile.
"Ahhh hello! You must be tired yeah? Give your cape to me!" He took my cape and placed it on its place neatly.

"I made a herbal tea for you it'll calm you down." He said and guided me to sit.
"Seokjin sweetheart!" He bit his bottom lip but a giggled leave his mouth.
"Yeah?"
"Are you ok?" He smiled and nodded.
"Yeah very well come on I made it myself for- hey what are you doing?" I took my hand from his forehead.

"You don't have fever!"
"What do you mean?"
"You greeted me and even made a her-"
"You silly it is how you are greatful of your husband? I am being nice and you tell me if I am sick?" I turned my head avoiding his angry gaze.
"Ummm....I wanna drink my herbal tea!"
"Drink!" I nodded and drank it.

He sat across me.
"We will take Jihyo as well." I started coughing.
"What?"
"We will take her and her army with ourself. Her army must come to Beomgyu and from now on till we come back from our trip. They cannot see their leaders as well. You knoe incase it is dangerouse for us."

"And why?" He clicked his tongue.
"You knoe you are REALLY lucky for marrying me yeah? I mean you are not capable of using that mind or maybe you even don't have one to think with but don't worry baby I am here to think instead of AS YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF THINKING! YOU SILLY IF THEY STAY HERE AND WE LEAVE WITH WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE ARMY TEHY SURELY WILL ATTACK THE CASTEL." He said and started hitting me with light fists.

"Hey hey hey ok ok! Sorry I haven't thought about it!" He suddenly calmed doen and sat across me.
"You know what?" I looked at him.
"Your father is a smart person. Very creative look what a kingdom he made." I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah I know he is phenomenal!"
"And your mother is a smart woman as well. You know I sometimes adire her."
"Yeah yeah she is rea-"

"But I don't know who you are like that are this silly! Seriously depends on what genetic says children are like their parents."
"Seokjin!" He shook his head.
"You if we have a child together and he or she becomes like you I will get divorce. Understand?"

"What? Do I have control on-" He giggled.
"You must have control! Drink your tea we will speak about our trip more. We at first wait for the meessagner." I nodded. He then went infront of teh mirror and started brushing his ahir.

"Seokjin!"
"Hmmm?"
"Thank you! Sweetheart!" He giggled.
"Drink your tea!" I smiled and nodded. Maybe I am near to catch your heart!

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉