16 (Information)

Jungkook pov

"The defending minister told that Silla has done that in your wedding. It is what he said. He said Silla was looking for a way to hurt us and it was its way."
"And you believe it father?" He looked at me. As I am thinking about the things Seokjin said he is right. Aunt and his husband are not the ones we can trust.

"What do you mean?"
"Father aunt was always against you and me. Her husband and she are our biggest enemies that we are not doing anything about them. I don't think we must trust him. I will search about it with my loyal ones cause I am sure aunt's looking for revenge." He sighed.

"You think in this way too?"
"You knew this?"
"She wants revenge cause of her mother it was why he wanted you marry with his son. I am glad you chose Seokjin and well I am impressed by him. He saved your life and Gurio!" I smiled and nodded.
"He was worry about this too he said I must take my loyal ones to search about this."

Jin pov

"Mother doesn't like aunt. Aunt Jihyu is not good with mother too. A day I heard she said she will do something that our family beg infront of her. I am afraid of her."

"Does father and mother know this?" She shook her head.
"No! I didn't tell cause I was afraid. More if I say this father will be very angry and then they will fight. My father got injured in the last war." She said and pouted. I wiped her tears and caressed her face.

"Ahhh princess don't cry! I am here with you!"
"You won't tell this to father and mother yes?" I sighed. I must tell this but she will afraid.
"No I won't!"
"Promise?" She brought her pinky promise. I smiled and promised.

"I promise!" She smiled and then giggled.
"Now here have some cake." She smiled and nodded.
"It is really deliciouse. Thank you your highness!" I smiled and caressed her head.

"Ummm....Jeongyeon!"
"Yes!" She looked at me and took a bite of his cake.
"So you know what was between your brother and prince Sunghee?"
"Something between them?"
"I mean your brother wanted to marry him yes?" She shook her head.

"No once Sunghee told me he loves brother but brother rejected him and said he doesn't love him. Then you came. He told me I must be nice to you cause brother loves you. I asked why he didn't marry my brother and he said cause love is a holy thing and very important. Everyone marry cause of love." That Sunghee guy is really nice then.

"Prince is right!"
"So you love my brother? He loves you. He himself told me." The last Seokjin loved him so much but I don't love him. But this little recorder will tell everything if I tell her I don't love her brother.

"Well....your brother and I have a beuatiful life right now and very happy together. And about loving yes there is a big love between us!" Which is just from your brother.

"Ahhh I am happy! You are beautiful and made me deliciouse cake. Can I give it to my mother and father too?"
"I wanna make king and queen too. We can take it for them together. Ok?" She smiled and nodded.

"Ok!"

Jungkook pov

I saw Seokjin walking around the castel while was holding my sister.

Our eyes met and he smiled. He then came to me and bowed.
"Your highness!"
"Brother great prince made me cake it was very deliciouse."
"Yeah?" He nodded.
"Oh I thought we signed a paper."
"So?"

"You told me will make me burger and cake once a week."
"Ahhh I just became your husband. What do you expect from me? Be in a kitchen all the time for you? I will do it but today princess and I had a great time together!"
"Yes?" He chuckled.
"Yes alot!" I am sure it is something in his mind.