thirty-four.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

( WARNING: this chapter contains gory scenes, so tread carefully. )

THE SUPERVISORY OFFICES IN THE JINGCHU REGION HAD ALL BEEN DESTROYED, AND THE WENS, ALL BRUTALLY MASSACRED AS IF A BEAST HAD WANDERED INTO THE TOWNS, DESTROYING AND KILLING EVERYTHING IN ITS WAKE.

the truth wasn't actually far from it. with every town lan y/n and wei wuxian visited that did not hold the missing children, lan y/n's frustration would only grow more and more. his anger would be taken out on the wens, leaving not even a single soul behind to tell the horrifying story of the two wandering demonic cultivators.

"this is the last supervisory office. if your children aren't here..." wei wuxian trails off as came up to join lan y/n, who stood on top of a roof watching a supervisory office that had disciples from the qishan wen clan going in and out of the doors to relieve those that completed their shifts. "if they aren't here, then they'll definitely be in yunmeng." lan y/n stood up, his erhu appearing in his hands. the wind suddenly picked up, which allowed the windows inside the supervisory office to burst open, and blow out all of the candles inside. there, lan y/n saw, wen chao's mistress herself, looking around the room, scared and paranoid out of her mind.

oh, the poor soul. she did not know the dangers that lurked in the shadows, just waiting for a chance.

"she's here..." lan y/n gripped the body of his erhu. "so that bitch... is here." he seethed, his eyes glaring harshly at the paranoid woman. "yeah. and if she's here..." wei wuxian placed his hand on lan y/n's shoulder. lan y/n opened his mouth, his canine teeth showing. "the kids must be here as well." a large and wicked smile spread across his lips as he looked down at her, his thirst for blood merging with the qiong qi's vengeful emotions.