twenty-six.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

y/n - your name
w/n - weapon's name
c/n - courtesy name

❤︎

( WARNING: blood. lots of blood. and slight gore. )

LAN Y/N'S ONCE BRIGHT AND VIBRANT GOLDEN EYES HAD TURNED PITCH BLACK, WITH CRIMSON LIQUID POURING DOWN HIS EYES AS IF HE WERE WEEPING.

lan y/n screamed and thrashed, but his voice no longer came out. his wrists, which were bound to the bed in chains, had already started bleeding as the metal scraped his skin, causing blood to seep out. his entire body writhed in agony, he couldn't stop crying, and the pain was too much for him to bear. he couldn't even beg for mercy, he couldn't even scream. he had already destroyed his voice box a long time ago from all the screaming and struggling against the shackles locked onto his neck.

from beside him, a woman operated on his body tirelessly. she was the same woman he saw when he was first captured by the wens. with a metal scalpel in her hands, and a few more medical tools on a table within arm's reach, she dug deep into his skin, trying to pull out the precious orb from lan y/n's heavily resisting body. the qiong qi inside him resisted, trying to cling to lan y/n for as long as he possibly could. but his resistance only prolonged lan y/n's suffering.

lan y/n's entire body bled, his chains had already rusted from all the blood that seeped out of lan y/n's skin.

wen qing felt like she as well, was suffering, from the amount of pain she was bringing to the young teen. she was the only one who was allowed to operate on lan y/n, after all, she was the best doctor in the entire clan. but still, out of all the operations she had done in her entire life, her operation of removing lan y/n's golden core was by far, the worst. he wouldn't stop screaming and crying from the pain, and when his eyes wouldn't cry any more tears, he would cry blood. she was surprised he managed to survive this prolonged torture for so long, given the large amount of blood he had already lost in the past five days.